Truck drivers.. Warning

Hey_Wtf

Driving on the motorway on EU2 there are 5 or 6 cars that drive in formation 2 up front,2 behind them on opposite lanes and 2 behind those on opposite lanes to,they cruise on the motorway waiting for trucks that speed,when you go to over take the rear cars they let you but as you have passed them the cars at rear honk there horns to alert the ones up front that a truck is coming,I know this as before I saw the cars I saw 2 overturned trucks,2 about 4 miles out then another at 2 miles out,I was travelling 95Mph and came across these cars witch I was catching fast and i went past 4 cars witch started to honk there horns,the first car speeded up to my speed and decided to turn into the side of truck witch made me flip,I looked at chat and all typed,hahaha.

I was fine as I just clicked quick save before them )) So i restored from quick save and went on my way only to see another truck flipped and 5 miles after that truck there where the cars all parked up 

I do not record this topic is just for you truckies to be aware of these idiots

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

I do not record, I am only giving you some news about some kids in cars causing mayhem witch does not upset me as I use auto save

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

1 hour ago, [ALB] SMAviator said:

Its sad to think there are people who have carefully planned out how to troll people in a trucking game. 

Yeah, this amazes me too. I fail to understand why you would ruin other people´s Truck experience.  

2 hours ago, [ALB] SMAviator said:

Its sad to think there are people who have carefully planned out how to troll people in a trucking game. 

eh its to be expected, no matter what game it is, if I has a Multiplayer, youll get groups of people who are hellbent on causing problems for everyone.

All we can do is report it and get these people removed from the roads as fast as possible.

10 minutes ago, megadethsteve666 said:

eh its to be expected, no matter what game it is, if I has a Multiplayer, youll get groups of people who are hellbent on causing problems for everyone.

All we can do is report it and get these people removed from the roads as fast as possible.

Yeah but TRUCK SIMULATOR? There are lots of other huge games with vehicles to troll in...

Megadethsteve is right. No matter where you go, if its online there will be trolls.

No sense in trying to figure out why, just report and continue on with life.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

On 29/06/2016 at 10:25 PM, megadethsteve666 said:

which road was this on? because in my run not long ago I passed a trail of destruction with trucks flipped on their sides for miles as I was heading south through France/Germany border heading for Torino..

Happened to me today on A15  it caused a mass pile up but not cars doing it ,it was trucks undertaking

On ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 10:07 AM, Captain783 said:

Even better than reporting is to not speed :P

so you would rather people act like vigilantes causing wrecks because people are going over the posted speed limit? please. Id rather see people who go insane speeds wreck themselves in entertaining and hilarious ways than see trolls roll around ramming and wrecking those doing 1MPH over the limit. Hell, the max I go is 70MPH on Motorways/Autobahns, but if someone wanted to ram me for doing that speed, ill report them in a heartbeat, speeding isn't illegal in the mod, ramming and causing blockages is. simple.

Archived