What SCS games did you play

Enderbro71

Just wondering what games by SCS you guys have played.

I was not very internet savvy back then (I didn't have internet), playing my Hard truck 2, which is not an SCS game, but what got me into trucking sims, even though it was really a racing game. Then I finally got the internet when i turned 12, and looked for hard truck 2 mods. Instead I found 18 wheels of steel american long haul, which wasn't even their latest game (did not realize this at the time as I was fresh to getting games online) and fell in love.

After that I played Bus Driver,  18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker, 18 Wheels of Steel: Haulin', 18 Wheels of Steel: Convoy, Euro Truck Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Scania Truck Driving Simulator: The Game, American Truck Simulator.

All in that order, because I'm weird like that. Bite me.

I remember Hard Truck 2. :D

Great memories, it was also my first trucking sim.

Though 18 Wheels of Steel: Across America didn't come to much later if i remember right.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

All 18wos

German Truck Sim

Euro Truck Sim

UK Truck Sim

Scania driving sim

Euro truck sim 2

American Truck sim

Extreme trucker 1 & 2

and i even played the Bus Driving Sim demo for an hour :P

عيشي بلادي عاش اتحاد امار اتنا عشت لشعب: دينه الاسلام هديه القران حصنتك باسم الله ياوطن بلادي بلادي بلادي بلادي

• 2 weeks later...

Archived