Add previous names for searches on the truckersmp.com main site.

Mirrland

Suggestion Name: Add previous names for searches on the TruckersMP.com main site.
Suggestion Description: As the name suggests, when searching for players on TruckersMP.com it should include previous names rather than just the current names. 

Any example images: This is currently how steam operates (After searching one of my previous names):  0ba0f1c09538470fb169088d9c5cea5f.png

Why should it be added?: I believe this should added because I find it rather hard to find people if they have changed their names thus this would make it easier and useful. Also, it can be used for reports and make them easier. 

• Upvote 1

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

1 hour ago, Mariio said:

Maybe but It can be a problem due to the limitations of the Steam API

I think what is meant is adding the ability to search based on previous TruckersMP usernames on our website, not Steam names. We do not support searching by Steam names to begin with.

• Upvote 1

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

As the website is currently standing, this will be a very expensive feature to implement, but we will consider this for when we have a better search backend.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.