UK no longer apart of the EU

Trucking Australia

@megadethsteve666 oh believe me if i say germany does mind.. we dont want so many foreign people..

but at the moment we cant do much about it - the people that is.

no im not rasistic but afraid what is coming with to much foreign people. But that now a bit far off topic.

but also part of the reason we germans want to leave the eu too.. border control back an stuff :)

atleast a portion of us is thinking that way.

sysp-73354.png

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from what i've read here and seen on yt in 2, 3 videos(don't watch tv, don't have one(my choice)), the vote to exit EU was in favor(the government needs to vote if they really do it or not, no?)it'll be interesting to see how this whole thing will unfold in the next months, year, and what the politicians, government will do for the people, for the country, with all the foreigners(illegals and all).

import export and import/export trades will be impacted in some way, border crossing, getting a job for brits and foreigners alike, all other things that are connected to this.

this is just my opinion: most people think in the short(maybe medium)run when the vote/voted. in the long run things are much more complicated and take more time to sort out/resolve. 

@DavidOC93 The EU is trying to rush us so we don't negotiate properly as they want our economy to go downhill so we act as a detterent to the countries like Germany and France that have expressed an interest in holding their own referendum.

If Boris becomes PM he is gonna take his time to get us a good deal. So this could be the fall of the EU

On 6/26/2016 at 10:54 PM, DavidOC93 said:

@kelphi I wonder what will happen if Scotland does hold another referendum and if they did leave the UK and become a separate country would they be allowed to join the EU and if so would they because I heard someone say that alot of people in Scotland voted to stay (not sure if thats true tho)

Also I can't see a referendum in the North of Ireland being held anytime soon and tbh I hope there isn't. The last thing that the rest of Ireland needs is to have the North added to it, cannot afford all those people, we already have a crap government that doesn't care about ordinary people (similar to the UK) and enough problems with housing, hospitals etc and from comments I've seen about this on facebook if a referendum about the North was held in the Republic of Ireland there is a good chance it would lose.

Nicola Sturgeon announced plans for another Scottish Independence referendum. When I was watching the polls take place I noticed Scotland was quite largely in favor of remain, But I'm not sure if being a member of EU is a strong enough drive for them to want to separate from UK, But considering our governments bringing us down as a nation I wouldn't blame them for wanting to separate, I'll probably move up there :D

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-news-results-latest-nicola-sturgeon-second-scottish-independence-referendum-eu-referendum-a7100466.html

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

5 hours ago, kelphi said:

Nicola Sturgeon announced plans for another Scottish Independence referendum. When I was watching the polls take place I noticed Scotland was quite largely in favor of remain, But I'm not sure if being a member of EU is a strong enough drive for them to want to separate from UK, But considering our governments bringing us down as a nation I wouldn't blame them for wanting to separate, I'll probably move up there :D

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-news-results-latest-nicola-sturgeon-second-scottish-independence-referendum-eu-referendum-a7100466.html

Nicola Sturgoen has also said she is going to veto the UK leaving the EU. If she does that would be a kick in the teeth for democracy

In some way I'm happy that Brexit happened but i would have rather see them stay. You see some things the EU does well but to say that EU makes countries cooperate more is BS. Why? Cause during the refugee crisis only a few countries helped and that meant that whe that helped saw a lot of strain on our welfare system which is really bad. And then that the EU can now after brexit decide that when in Sweden might need to change from Swedish Krona (SEK) to euro is outrageous. Because i want my country to have it's own currency so that we are not reliant on someone in brussels for making things work. So in the end i am very torn about brexit and i think it might be a little bit good to get some change going.

EDIT : And the part where THEY choose so many of our laws is absolutely disgusting.

I took a pill in ibiza                                

@Mr Panda Nice song that shows the beauricats of the EU what we think to there nonsence laws that are driven into us,we ask EU to vote on the things we needed to change 71 times and all 71 was rejected :P

@Trucking Australia

Sorry for the profanity I edited for the community

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

• 2 weeks later...

HILARIOUS! British girl explains why she voted out of EU

I'm amazed by people who think we've left...

We voted to leave, but as of this moment, we are still part of the EU. Not to mention that a referendum is nothing but a means of informing the government that the people want something. Strictly speaking, the Government can completely throw out the results, and given that article 50 STILL hasn't been initiated, it's certainly not out of the question.

Also, it wasn't just a UK vote, it was also Gibraltar.

On June 24, 2016 at 8:36 AM, sgpch1983 said:

Dont think the german people would want to stay.. no.. but the regime wants to stay.. my opinion as a german is: im quite happy with the eu falling apart. there is a leave eu movement in germany too, but we are yet to small.. and there is still the past problems how are not solved yet.

What makes you say the German people don't want to stay? Speaking from personal experience, none of the people I know want the EU to crumble. As a German citizen I realize that the EU isn't perfect, but it gives me the freedom of movement to live and work anywhere within the EU without any major hassle or worry of over-staying my welcome. I realize that there is much more to the EU than freedom of movement, but never-the-less it makes me feel like we are a truly united Europe opposed to just countries sharing the same continent. I am proud to be European, so I have to admit that the U.K. leave vote did make me rather sad.

All rules made in Brussels? Good or bad?

Lost thousands of  jobs as Brussels said it is illegal to reduce VAT on  British steel  to help with China's cheap steel imports.

Fishing communities hit hard as Brussels said you cannot fish in the waters you have been fishing for 300 years to make the EU the main fishing contributer

Isis are freely allowed to walk into the EU without them even knowing as Merkal said"everyone come to the EU as all are welcome" who does she think she is?

'Who the Hell You Think You Are?' Nigel Farage throws egg in Eurocrat faces

‘You are not laughing now, are you?’ Nigel Farage at European Parliament (FULL SPEECH)

Archived