UK no longer apart of the EU

Trucking Australia

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@The_Owl You can't just say "You are wrong" without any evidence. I live in London, I have my whole life. It's the most multicultural city in Europe, possibly in the world. I have never come across a person that doesnt like immigration. Immigration helps us a ton. It brings a load of unskilled Labour into the country such as house builders, something that there is a shortage of. However, just because its good doesn't mean we're gonna let everyone in, we just don't have the facilities for that.

I havn't said that everyone should get in, @TrademarkGamer . The leave side wants less immegration, so does the most voters. There's nothing wrong with that, really. But we're under high pressure now with a lot of immegrants on the move. Every coutry needs to take their responsibility. Experts belive that UK won't do that after brexit. Hance why I think EU should adopt a harder line against UK after brexit. (I hope they don't have to do that though.) 

@The_Owl yeah but.... I believe that "your average Joe" should maybe stop blaming others for his problems, especially when that other is someone who came from the other side of the world without having a roof, without knowing anyone, without speaking the language and still manages to find a job

Also reading through at your and @TrademarkGamer 's  posts makes me think about this:

thats-what-happening-divide-and-rule-635

@FirestarteR93 I might have written my post unclear in that case. Because I agree with you. People need to stop blaming the innocent immegrants for everything. I belive that people always need to blame someone else for their problems. Eg. Hitler who blamed the judes, Trump that blames the mexicans and us an the western country that too often blame the immegrating muslims. 

Regarding your picture, I don't see any connection between that and the discussion. That's useless content that you as a moderator shouldn't be posting. 

Some people need to learn the difference between Immigrants and Refugees :D Even then, Migrants aren't a problem, they are a solution. They benefit the economy big time. 

Also, Go to major UK cities, go to a lot of places in the UK and you will find that the majority of all non British citizens are either mixed or Asian. 

When I worked in London districts summer last year, there were places i'd go and I'd hardly see a single white person, It was mostly Asians everywhere I went, In shops, by houses, I'm not kidding when I say the time I'd go without seeing a white person was actually quite large. Now before anyone takes this the wrong way, I'm not complaining, I love migrants and respect all religions/ethnicity and I appreciate these people and welcome them in this country. 

Thinking that leaving EU will reduce migrant flow which in turn will "Make Britain great again" is beyond a stupid concept, and I honestly didn't think we had people this stupid in the country. Europeans are a minority in the chart of migrants and leaving wont affect Asians (Not including British Born Asians). 

However In my home town not too far from London, The minority is Eastern Europeans, You will come across one every so often, Usually doing their job.

They pay their taxes, They work hard, They had to work extremely hard to be able to get here in the first place and leaving everything behind for a better life is a big commitment to make, and it's not easy. There's a hell of a lot more people who are British born who contribute nothing to society because of pure laziness, They see it as they've been lucky enough to be born into a country which gives them free handouts for nothing while they sit there and slag off the people who worked extremely hard to get where they are and pay their taxes, work their hours and overall contribute big time to this country.  It's the lousy chav's, and other benefit cheats which are a problem. 

So yeah, Shoutout to all the people who voted leave soley because of Migrants. Hopefully one day you develop a brain cell or two. ;)

Population_ethnicity_chart.jpg

Now Scotland debating holding a second Independence Referendum, Northern Ireland is following close behind. 

Only England and Wales seem content with this absurd result, and considering "Britain" Is all of these countries, with 2 of them potentially leaving, I sure hope the people saying "Make Britain great again" are happy that they have almost torn Britain apart. 

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

But wait... London is crowded- not the whole coutry... Have you ever been on the countryside? Trade is driven by customers, but in order to export and import from EU you need a trade agreement- EU might put heavy taxes for UK in that agreement. 

Edit: My post were not meant to answer yours @kelphi. It was aimed at @TrademarkGamer - but your answers were very good and well written thank you! 

Yeah, I've been all over the country for work and social, but I found the same sort of consistency everywhere I went. 

Dense cities all over the country tend to have a higher Asian population, Places like Bradford, Manchester, Bristol, Nottingham, Birmingham I've found that I usually see a lot of Asians. 

Obviously it's not as easy to tell Europeans apart because of them being white too but when i've stopped off in a lot of UK cities, gone into shops, or walked around I hear some of them talking, or on phones etc.. in a European Language. 

Country side, Not so much. 

But okay, Trade is driven by customers. So what your saying is,

You'd prefer less migrants; But higher tax to make up what Europeans used to contribute, and also higher tax to match the import fee's. 

Or

Migrants here paying taxes, Low tax because we aren't paying import fee's.. (Basically what would have happened if Remain won)  

22 hours ago, The_Owl said:

I really hope that EU respond with vigorous countermeasures. UK leaves so that they can kick out refugees. What they do is that they push the responsibility for those refugees on the remaing countries of EU. Sure, they have all rights to do that- but I don't think they can expect a favorably trade agreement. UK won't be able to both have the cake and eat it. 

Oh so an island nation at breaking point with housing and physical space for people, who's people decide that before they are forced to take on an extra couple of hundred thousand refugees from a country that really should solve its issues in house instead of outsourcing it, to leave the EU before the country goes into meltdown.. the EU should say, "oh sorry, because you left us hanging, were going to screw you for years and years?" talk about hypocritical statements.

Immigration is the biggest problem here in the UK, so many foreigners are able to come here, get housing, food, everything paid for them AND take whatever job they feel like taking, yet the common British person has no say in what goes on, now that we have had our say and want out of the EU where we can be independent and be stricter on immigration and have our own laws on things, people everywhere else start jumping up and down and throwing a fit over it? wow.

At least the Germans are mature about things nowadays, thought id never say that about a country 70 years ago who wanted to dominate the whole of Europe.

@The_Owl Also, the Media tend to always take a point of view and then blow that out of the water and make it 1000x bigger than it really is, its the gullible ones who believe every word the news tells them on a subject. If leaving the EU was so bad, then surely countries like Norway, Switzerland, Iceland and Russia would be in a super bad state and would be clawing at the door of the EU begging to be allowed in.

" they are forced to take on an extra couple of hundred thousand refugees from a country that really should solve its issues in house instead of outsourcing it " 

Outsourcing?! Solve the problems in house?! We're talking about the dictator Bashar al-Assad and IS. 

" Immigration is the biggest problem here in the UK, so many foreigners are able to come here, get housing, food, everything paid for them AND take whatever job they feel like taking, yet the common British person has no say in what goes on, now that we have had our say and want out of the EU where we can be independent and be stricter on immigration and have our own laws on things, people everywhere else start jumping up and down and throwing a fit over it? wow. "

Helping refugees that are fleeing for their lifes is simple humanity, really. If they take a job, then it means that they're more suitable for it than a brit. They don't just take it. 

" If leaving the EU was so bad, then surely countries like Norway, Switzerland, Iceland and Russia would be in a super bad state and would be clawing at the door of the EU begging to be allowed in.

Norway, Switzerland, Iceland and Russia havn't left EU- they have never joined, that's a big difference. Those countries have agreements with EU about how many refugees they should take in. (Except Russia, which actually is in bad condition.) Thing is that UK doesn't seem to be willing to take their quota of refugees that EU will force them to in order to have a favourable trade agreement. Therefore UK will be sanctioned by heavy taxes.

About the media... What I said was that the media reported about that the brits wanted stricter immigration-politics. Not that it's bad to leave the EU. 

"Helping refugees that are fleeing for their lifes is simple humanity, really. If they take a job, then it means that they're more suitable for it than a brit. They don't just take it."

No it means they work cheaper than a brit in most cases. The reason Brits don't work so cheap is because we know what the price of living is.

"About the media... What I said was that the media reported about that the brits wanted stricter immigration-politics. Not that it's bad to leave the EU."

What's wrong with wanting to control OUR country?

1 hour ago, TrademarkGamer said:

No one can possibly know what's going to happen

I'm not saying you did, Regardless of what you did I respect your decision but...

"No one can possibly know what's going to happen"

Is something I hear so much from leave voters, and what annoys me is that if you don't know what's going to happen, Why pick that option? Why Vote on a future where you don't have a single clue as tho what effect that vote will have... :wacko:

@MasterDimz There was only a 36% turnout for the age range of 18 - 24, so theres really no saying what the other 64% would have said.

Although I do think they should have made an exeption for the referendum and amended the Referendum act 2015 to lower the voting age to 16 ONLY for the referendum. Link to act: 

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/36/contents/enacted

@kelphi Because there is the possibility that the UK could prosper with its own government making its own rules for its own people 

"No it means they work cheaper than a brit in most cases. The reason Brits don't work so cheap is because we know what the price of living is."

In some cases, yes- wage dumping is a problem in some industries. But at the same time international studies shows that this isn't true. Remember that they create jobs too. 

" @The_Owl Also, the Media tend to always take a point of view and then blow that out of the water and make it 1000x bigger than it really is, its the gullible ones who believe every word the news tells them on a subject. If leaving the EU was so bad, then surely countries like Norway, Switzerland, Iceland and Russia would be in a super bad state and would be clawing at the door of the EU begging to be allowed in." - @megadethsteve666

Me: "About the media... What I said was that the media reported about that the brits wanted stricter immigration-politics. Not that it's bad to leave the EU." - Me

" What's wrong with wanting to control OUR country?" - You

@TrademarkGamer  You and @megadethsteve666 claimed that the media reports were wrong, which they weren't. That post/question does not adress my point. But I will for the third time answer the question to you, as you doesn't seem to get it... There's nothing wrong with controling your borders stricter- you've got full rights to do that. But when you dumb the responsibility at the rest of EU, you won't get a good trade agreement. As you don't help the EU- you won't get any help by EU. Simple. 

Not so sure about whether the UK leaving the EU was a good decision or not - well have to wait and see. The UK leaving the EU could have major effects on Ireland tho and that's worrying :(

@kelphi I wonder what will happen if Scotland does hold another referendum and if they did leave the UK and become a separate country would they be allowed to join the EU and if so would they because I heard someone say that alot of people in Scotland voted to stay (not sure if thats true tho)

Also I can't see a referendum in the North of Ireland being held anytime soon and tbh I hope there isn't. The last thing that the rest of Ireland needs is to have the North added to it, cannot afford all those people, we already have a crap government that doesn't care about ordinary people (similar to the UK) and enough problems with housing, hospitals etc and from comments I've seen about this on facebook if a referendum about the North was held in the Republic of Ireland there is a good chance it would lose.

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Well it is the fault of the EU that we don't have control of our borders. The big thing called free movement of people and goods. Also were not gonna get a worse trade deal because a lot of countries rely on things that we export therefore doing something for Europe.

Anyway to lighten the mood and give you lot something to think of here's a video

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1130332893685680&id=675088739210100

^so basically, unless we roll over and submit to what the EU wants us to do, then trading with its members is a no go? well that's sort of a dictatorship move isn't it? its a case of "of we don't mind you leaving, but do what we say anyway otherwise we will not trade with you", then what's the freaking point of being OUT of the EU and away from THEIR rules and regulations.

Just because the coincidence is there, doesn't mean its the full reason behind things. Hell, the only reason I voted leave was because while staying in the EU, there's very few jobs left for the average British born person to take on, immigration is at crisis point (we ARE a island nation after all) and seeing as the countried that are not part of the EU are finding life easy, whos to say we wont either?

Also to make a point, Most, if not all, of the countries within the European Union are a part of continental Europe, their land mass, apart from a few countries, are much much much larger than what we have here in the UK, so if the EU dictates that every member has to take on 250,000 Refugees, Countries like France, Germany, Spain etc, thay all don't really mind because they have the land to build housing upon to accommodate the Refugees in. The United Kingdom is an Island Nation, meaning we are surrounded by Water on all 4 sides, so land is not easy to come by, especially suitable land for building upon, the country has been nearing breaking point housing wise for a very long time, people have been getting annoyed buy it, especially as people from the EU countries are able to move here, they get housing, food, benefits, the pick of the job market and basically get everything handed to them on a plate, but what people forget is that the British born people are being singled out in favour of the foreigners, if there's 20 people with the same Qulification for the same job, yet one of them was a EU foreigner, chances are, that person would get the job, because they are a lot cheaper to employ and are more disposable than nationals.

If being out of the EU means we don't take on the extra Refugees, well so be it, if w can control our borders a lot more strictly, then the crisis we face will be reduced, but staying in the EU would have definitely spelt disaster in more than one way.

Besides, and as I said before, in the years before we were in the EU, we exported more products than we ever imported, since being in, we import over double what we export from the country. Not to mention, before we were ever in the EU, was the country at breaking point? Did the country have a massive industry to produce things with and so was self supplied? Yes, since being in the EU, has it done almost nothing to help the country? Questionable, some may argue yes, some may argue no.

^Y  U post such long novels 0775.png

49 minutes ago, TrademarkGamer said:

Well it is the fault of the EU that we don't have control of our borders. The big thing called free movement of people and goods. Also were not gonna get a worse trade deal because a lot of countries rely on things that we export therefore doing something for Europe.

wait a sec, the other day there was an article claiming that the majority of the people who work in EU's HQ in Brussels are British citizens - if its true - British blame EU, but most of the people who are responsible are actually British xD

Archived