UK no longer apart of the EU

Trucking Australia

Hi all, 

As you may have heard, the UK has voted to no longer be apart of the EU anymore. To keep the forums clean and tidy, can all discussions about the topic be made here.

Do remember than any argumentative or attacking posts will be removed and you may be given  verbal warning if you continue to post such things

Cheers

Trucking Australia

Forum Mod

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am glad we are leaving the EU as in the long run we will be better off,let us make out own laws

Wow Cameron is standing down as PM We want Boris Johnson as PM

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

If the political elite in the uk and eu had listened to the electorate and made changes this would never have come about . 

I think this was a last resort that the uk People wanted to take but felt like they had no choice . 

I think the population of other European country's will now start pushing for a referendum. 

Just my thinking on it . 

agree about the rest of the Europeans take a referendum on, in or out,they will see that the EU is old history now with the laws made by brussels by people we did not even vote for :P

@tattytate

59 minutes ago, Hey_Wtf said:

Thank you Ozzy :)) Hope you do not mind being called Ozzy,At least I did not call you Sheilla :P

I can see this being slightly confusing.

On topic: Do have to say I am rather surprised about the result.

Can't remember if there are EU flags in the UK  in ETS2, but is SCS going to go through the effort of removing them when the UK invokes Article 50? They have a commitment to continued development of ETS2 if I recall.

beep boop

Idk why so many people are worried. The £ value has dropped massively because people are worried. So now we're no longer 5th biggest economy :/ oh well a good thing is that Cameron is leaving. But would be interesting about scotland as they wanna be in the EU. Rumour has it that Italy, Denmark and Holland also wanna leave the EU

29 minutes ago, Hey_Wtf said:

agree about the rest of the Europeans take a referendum on, in or out,they will see that the EU is old history now with the laws made by brussels by people we did not even vote for :P

@tattytate

Thats why i hate Brussels, and the fact we can't leave the EU since its based here -_-

12.000 jobs get lost here and all your cheap workers, you know from where, will come to here.

Also the Premier League has to change rules now.

عيشي بلادي عاش اتحاد امار اتنا عشت لشعب: دينه الاسلام هديه القران حصنتك باسم الله ياوطن بلادي بلادي بلادي بلادي

^Yeah, my worries are not about the UK leaving but that this kicks the door open for other nations to leave as well.

Some polling has leaving ahead in France and the Netherlands. It's close in Italy Denmark and Sweden, and Austria is considering it as well.

The worse-case scenario is Scotland ends up leaving the UK only to find the EU coming down around it; a independent Scotland could only reasonably work within the EU, if the EU is coming down right as Scotland leaves the UK it'd have a massive problem.

beep boop

The latest stock markets are EU red down Uk green  recovering :D after the bank of England said we have £250 Billion witch we put in reserve to help UK switching from EU to brexit 

Ya its cus he wanted to be in the EU so hes moving house :D 

@subtlegta there isnt any EU flags in uk? 

And it wouldnt be that hard to take a few flags off 

This is a great shame. Some say Independence day, I say Doomsday. 

On the up side, it looks like this may help with a United Ireland... And I'm very much looking to move to Ireland in the next 2 years.

I'm not staying in England. I've been wanting to leave for a long time (ironically) and this has tipped me. I love the EU. Sure, it has some things that need changed - but most our problems are not to do with the EU.

The biggest complaint has been Migration. >55% of our migration is from outside the EU. So it's our Gov't that's failed.

:( A sad day.

I suspect this is the beginning of the end for the EU. I must say I'm glad I don't live in a country that's member of the EU, it's corrupt inside out and just doesn't work anymore the way is, and today someone finally pulled the trigger. As far as I'm aware of all the large/founding states only Germany are certain to stay.

And now Scotland is considering voting about independence again, Cameron also resigned. Jeremy Clarkson for prime minister :D:D

8mOP210.png  g8VsuFF.png  4vle33y.png

Archived