Connection issue

FatalAttraction

Question

I accidently hit the police skin and got kicked from the server, I sold the car and I still can't get online, says I'm banned, I check and the only ban I've had was from 2 days ago and it was only a 1 day ban that was appealed successfully, it lets me log into online, but it goes from connection established to connection failed, you are banned from the TruckersMP network... I've tried reinstalling and uninstalling twice and still nothing, FIX IT.

• Upvote 1

9 answers to this question

@ Fatal tbh that's probably the first time this issue appears in like a year - IMO your best bet is to contact with our support (because they have access to more available tools and info, especially about connection issues)

@SnowmanBandit HELP section is made specially and only for HELPING people, so if you can't help him, please don't post here. If you want to express your frustrations/feelings/thoughts/opinion etc. you can send email to [email protected] or use these 2 sections

666f8b0ca4cc405ebe10a5800b57f5d5.jpeg

• Upvote 1

hey there @FatalAttraction 

We understand that you are frustrated about the issue your having however I hid your hid your posts because we need to keep things clean on our forum.  If that offended you more so,  I do apologize. That being said please Write a support ticket and we will try to get things sorted for you buddy, 

Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

4 hours ago, Forerunner said:

it does

4 hours ago, Forerunner said:

Please try to log on to another server, and see if it has the same issue. You may have a higher ping on another server, but you should be able to play. Please tell us if this works.

If it does not work, please file a support ticket as @littlefoot_22 said.

Thanks.