Will UK Map still be part ETS2 if we leave the EU.

Adrian McMaster Gaming

Not sure if this is the right place to put this question and ask everybody's point of view because it is 23rd of June 2016 and is reforrenome day and a question I put is if we in the United Kingdom vote to leave Europe will the United Kingdom still remain on the map on ETS2 and ETS2M game or will it be removed because I notice on the map the countries that are not in the EU are not on the map. It would be nice for us to be kept on the mapping system and not be removed. If admin or somebody reading this from ETS2M could find out for us I and others would be greatfull.  This might sound a little political but I was born 25/6/1972 so from 1980's onwards have seen a lot of changes. I know most of you reading this will be born after 1996 so would be to young to understand. All comments welcome.  

AMG-Logistics:)

Yes it will stay. Its still part of Europe even if its not in the EU

whoever owns the world just decides to delete the UK :D

:huh: Please tell me you're joking? 

Anyway - yes. If we leave the EU, we will still exist in Europe. We just won't be part of the union. So we will still be in the game. And I highly doubt the game would remove us based on our political status anyway

2 hours ago, MCGISTICS said:

Not sure if this is the right place to put this question and ask everybody's point of view because it is 23rd of June 2016 and is reforrenome day and a question I put is if we in the United Kingdom vote to leave Europe will the United Kingdom still remain on the map on ETS2 and ETS2M game or will it be removed because I notice on the map the countries that are not in the EU are not on the map. It would be nice for us to be kept on the mapping system and not be removed. If admin or somebody reading this from ETS2M could find out for us I and others would be greatfull.  This might sound a little political but I was born 25/6/1972 so from 1980's onwards have seen a lot of changes. I know most of you reading this will be born after 1996 so would be to young to understand. All comments welcome.  

Ha ha love this thread !!

i like you mate are a child from the early 70s and I know what you mean about changes . I was going to vote out but I got a email from David camooron telling me that a vote to leave would mean only the uk map would be available . 

http://www.overclock3d.net/articles/gpu_displays/britain_has_been_officially_removed_from_euro_truck_simulator/1 

btw this is a troll :) - the text at the top underneath the title should give a clue

18 hours ago, Puncake said:

http://www.overclock3d.net/articles/gpu_displays/britain_has_been_officially_removed_from_euro_truck_simulator/1 

btw this is a troll :) - the text at the top underneath the title should give a clue

I love how people get baited so easily with these sorts of false postings. If it was true, SCS themselves would have posted about it on their forum and on steam, but nope. Besides, just because we've left the European Union, doesn't mean that we've up staked the country and moved it to the other side of the world.

Not to mention that just because we voted out of the EU, doesn't mean we are out 100% that second, it could be 3 years before everything is finally cut loose from the EU grasp, so jumping on the band wagon of this stupidity is well just that, stupid.

^ scs tweeted out themselves about it being Europe truck sim and not european union truck sim. Yet the amount of topics ive seen everywhere asking the same thing ... Really pisses me off sometimes

• 2 weeks later...

Archived