Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Quick Teleporting, ferry and Train are broken

Italian Trucker [ITA]

Question

Everytime i teleport to somewhere in EuroTruck Simulator 2 MP the game crashes, If I press F7 and then enter the game crash, If i wanna do a quick travel to some of my garage the game crash, if I even just take train or ferry the game crash! I don't know what to do anymore.

This is a list of solutions i tryed but failed:

1) Delete savegame folder on documents and create a new profile

2) Unistall the MP mod and re-install it

3) Unistall ETS2 and re-Install it

The game actually works well, I can drive, I can do jobs ecc...the only (serious) problem are the teleports, ALL kind of teleports doesn't work!

My only luck is that my savegames did not spawned me in UK cause i couldn't able to leave the island neither with ferryboat or train or even quick travel... 

Can somebody tell me what's goin on?

I got American Truck Simulator too and the MP mod works perfect, i can teleport anywhere without problems in the other game...just in ETS2.. 

6 answers to this question

Is it an actual game crash or just stuck on a black screen?

Open the Start menu and in the search box type '%temp%' then press return. You will be shown/presented with a list of files and folder that are stored/shown in the temp folder. you will need to delete the temp files in that Folder.

Does your screen go black when you teleport or does it close the game and display the "not responding" popup?

If the screen just goes black then just leave it. Your profile economy is catching up with the server time and will need time to do so. Depending on your pc this may take a while. Once your profile's economy has caught up with the server time then the game will resume as normal.

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal