MH Monday Convoys At The Racetrack - Presented By Millennium Haulage

mutlob

What's good folks! All the talk of the TMP town recently has been around the new Arizona racetrack. It is a lot of fun. Therefore, we at Millennium Haulage have decided to kick off our weekly Monday evening convoys by involving the Arizona racetrack! 

We will meet at the Grand Canyon loop road in Grand Canyon Village. Here is a picture of the loop road for reference: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/272847345201486767/C18FF3D0DEB969CE745076B1DB02539AA305D314/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1024:575&composite-to=*,*|1024:575&background-color=black .

From there, we will head south to the Tucson Racetrack, and end a short convoy with some racing! There will be select races in which I will be giving out Flag DLC Codes, so look out for those.

Everybody should be at the Grand Canyon loop road before 16:30 GMT (that's 9:30 AM PST) on Monday. We will start the convoy at that time. I expect us to reach the racetrack within 30-40 minutes (or faster) at a 50 mph cruising speed with a few stops. Millennium Haulage will handle convoy control, though additional help may be needed. Following that convoy, public racing will ensue!

This convoy will occur on the EU2 server to help minimize lag. Both cars and trucks are permitted, and trailers will be allowed on the convoy, but I'd prefer them not on the racetrack. Below is a map of our route. Stops will be arranged as/if needed.

C782BFE835B0505E8835B0F556682F51F2D92B5C

Millennium Haulage hopes to see you at our inaugural weekly convoy! Be sure to review the above rules before convoy day. Below are event websites, please sign up at either or both of them. Thank you!

http://truckers.events/event/79-MH-Monday-Convoys-At-The-Racetrack

http://ets2c.com/view/50225/mh-mutlob-grand-canyon-village-loop-road

@MUTLOB you can't enforce such a rule for not allowing trailers on the race track this should be allowed, also this might be confusing for other players who are not participating the event.

Also take into consideration that other players who are not participating the event are free too drive on the race track, so you are not allowed too block the entrance.

1 hour ago, subtlegta said:

sadly i'll be at Japan by that time :( Hope that i can join you guys next time.

Ah, that's too bad... we'll have Monday convoys for the foreseeable future and we plan to have more weekly convoys on other days as well as Forerunner said. See you in one soon and have fun in Japan!

^ MH plans on holding multiple weekday convoys on multiple days, you might be able to make one of those at some point.

@Forerunner I had to reset the ETS2C.com link as the wrong date was included, you were the only other registeree so if you could register again that'd be great.

ats_00094.png

Here i am at the starting location 3 mins before the convoy started. No one from MH was there.

ats_00095.png

Also, you picked the MOST populated server.

So me and 2 others were going along. Someone kept honking too much and bailed when the other convoy member had to go repair. Then near the track, my steering gave out and i had to relog. When i returned 1 min later, the last convoy member was gone. I didn't feel like backtracking to the start point just to see if anyone else had arrived.

If your going to do a convoy, make sure you follow through.

50 minutes ago, aquaticsparrow said:

If your going to do a convoy, make sure you follow through.

We are very sorry about this. It was a written error on our part. The time was meant to be 8:30 as it was in the ETS2C post and Truckers.events post. We are incredibly sorry for the inconvenience, MUTLOB will be contacting you.

Again, we are truly sorry for the inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived