How to pilot

Ozy

• 3 months later...
On 8/7/2016 at 8:59 AM, Twenty One Emotions said:

I think the convoy skin should be restricted to convoys only. I keep seeing people with tags like "Safety" "roadside safety" and stuff like that just sitting there grassing people and stuff like that, that is not what pilot is meant for, everyone seems to use it as some sort of police officer thing. 

Substantively late reply, but while I agree with the concept I can see a rule like this being very hard to enforce.

beep boop

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hai @catmanczeswag,

Are you trying to use the Police accessories instead of the pilot ones?  If you use the police lights etc.. you will be automatically kicked from the game. Additionally, are you using the cars on the correct servers (EU1, EU4), as you cannot use cars on servers such as EU1 or EU3.

Hope this helped, and feel free to message me if you need any more help with this.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

• 2 weeks later...

~need a subsection in here... as pilots are charged with the duty of maintaining safe space around oversize loads (ah yes, that beastly transformer, lift truck, lift truck chassis, and scraper... and arguably the "barrier" trailer)  it would be nice to have an additional police/pilot unit out front so as to lock down both sides of the offramp interchanges as the o/s loads are entering/exiting the highways!!  

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...