Cash Bug (One trip, made WAY TOO MUCH money)

I played my first MP Trucker session last night doing a long haul from Elko to Kingsman.  I had $35,000 in the bank, a $14,000 delivery load, and an extra driver making about $500 a trip.  

After completing the long haul, I proceeded to fill-up on gas and refill on some sleep at a rest stop.  Here is where the funny part happens.  Immediately after resting, my cash balance sky-rocketed to over $35,000,000 in the bank, and my extra driver went from day 18 to day 410 something and was making  over $10,000 a trip and all his skill levels were maxed out.     WTF just happened?   Did I somehow sleep for over a year or something?  The $35,000,000 in the bank made it easy for me to buy two garages and multiple drivers, but I really hate this because it destroyed all my hard effort and fun out of this career mode.  Is there anyway for an admin to take money out of my ATS bank and reset me back to where I was?  .....plus with interest of course.

Thanks.

I think I may have fixed this in a roundabout way.  Just now my TruckerMP crashed on startup and I was able to restart and given the option to choose my autosave.  So I chose my week 5 right before making the big bucks.  But still, I want to know why this happened in the first place?

• 2 months later...

You got that much money because, assuming you had lots of drivers, when you sleep, f7, or travel by ferry your profile gets caught up to the current server time. So your profile can advance in time by months/weeks. In that time your drivers are still making money, hence is why you got all that money.

So technically you did sleep for about a year! :P

If you don't want all that money you can use cheat engine to put it back down or buy a ton of garages

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Lol...happened to me. Day 1 of joining ATSMP. Accidentally hit enter at a rest stop (didn't mean to as it is pointless in mp). Both of my extra drivers maxxed out with 2 million miles under their belt....92 million and change in the bank.

Guess I'll retire and move to Bahamas :D

Oh well, fired my drivers. Atleast one less thing to worry about, can take what ever haul I feel like.

EDIT: PS. The game now shows I've been playing for 3771 days....so that much time passed when syncing with server time, 10 years or so....yikes.

• 1 month later...

This is not a bug. This is due to server time been so far ahead of anyone's single player time, so if you have drivers that drive for you, they will earn a lot of money instantly when your game catches up with the server time.

//Locked & Moved.