Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Just played MP for the first time.

sjain

Where can I donate?

The implementation of the skoda - Modelling, perfect, sounds perfect, handling perfect, general feel is amazing. It's like it game with the game.

Other player's ping never goes above 50 for me.

It feels like this was built into the game. Please, never ever end this project.

I was having such a bad day, and this made it. I really, really want to donate to this team. They have clearly done EVERYTHING they can to make the mp mod run great, feel great, community great.

Boy, the skoda, the hard work and effort is so so clear.

It's such a shame other game devs aren't like you.

Give me a donate button NOW!

Glad that you are enjoying the mod that much! Welcome aboard! :D It is indeed fun but you do have to be ready to face some frustration here and there. After all, you are playing with real people and just like in real life, you will come across stupid drivers. Have a screen recorder film your trips so you can report those people, have you ever get rammed or something. ;) Also, do be ready to drive near people with higher pings than 50 and even ones who are lagging (with high ping or not). The mod is global so you will find players with pings as high as 400+!

As for how you can donate, go to the TruckersMP's website and scroll down to the bottom. You'll find the Donate button down there. http://truckersmp.com/

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Thanks everyone! What a friendly community. Also, just got even more stunned by your work, the working radio knob. How?!?!?! This mod is slowly giving the game as much function as OMSI 2. Also, you managed to put in a highly detailed car, that anyone could drive, and can show up correctly on everyone's screens. Just like that. I can download the client installer and it works just like that! Don't have to worry about mods or tinker for hours! Real love for your community shown everywhere. It just keeps coming! I have a two questions though, after browsing this forums.

> Will I be banned/kicked for driving around freely in the skoda car (just plain blue, no lights or skins) on the Europe #1 server? I heard some talk about this, and am ready to abide by thr rules.

> How do I use the voice chat? Not sure what exact key to use it, couldn't find much in Settings (the TruckersMP overlay)

and a minor bug report:

> Very, very rarely, the Skoda car sometimes loses acceleration, and slows to 2mph, not moving faster than that, and the handbrake also sometimes gets stuck when the game thinks it's off. The sounds of other player's Skoda vehicles are, in my opinion, pretty loud to me, and is very distracting. I'm sure it's an easy fix away though.

2 minutes ago, sjain said:

> Will I be banned/kicked for driving around freely in the skoda car (just plain blue, no lights or skins) on the Europe #1 server? I heard some talk about this, and am ready to abide by thr rules.

Last time I checked, you cannot use cars on the EU1 server. 

3 minutes ago, sjain said:

> How do I use the voice chat? Not sure what exact key to use it, couldn't find much in Settings (the TruckersMP overlay)

Hold V, make sure that your microphone is set as the default microphone on your PC. 

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

36 minutes ago, sjain said:

Cars are not permitted in the simulation servers which includes EU1.

You wont be banned but instead auto kicked from the server.

And as stated above, V is for voice chat.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

Welcome to TruckersMP! It's great to read how this mod can bring so much entertainment and joy to people and I love reading feedback from new (and old) users.

If you haven't already checked, there's a few sub-forums with useful information here on the forums which you can have a read of:

Guides - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/111-guides/

Info - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/11-information/

In-game Rules - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/115-in-game-rules/

Forum Rules - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/41-forum-rules/

and if you need help

Help - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

I hope you enjoy your time here. Happy trucking!

Actually the only this is that 50% of the community can't drive. I drove today from Felixstone to Rotterdam got 3x rammed by a car and 2x by a truck when i was just driving, and when you get mad at the 5th time you get banned. But the multiplayer mod is really nice

عيشي بلادي عاش اتحاد امار اتنا عشت لشعب: دينه الاسلام هديه القران حصنتك باسم الله ياوطن بلادي بلادي بلادي بلادي

• 2 weeks later...

Archived