Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[SCS Blog] Looking Far East

SCS Blog

Euro Truck Simulator 2 has a lot of fans outside of Europe. More than we have expected when we released the game actually. For example on Steam we can see that 39% of revenue is coming from outside of what would be the natural target region for a Europe-focused product (Western and Eastern Europe including Russia).

Today we would like to send our warm regards to truck simulator fans in China and South Korea. We are releasing two new DLC packages on Steam: Chinese Paint Jobs Pack and South Korean Paint Jobs Pack!

ets2_chinese_pj.jpg

ets2_south_korea_pj.jpg
pirqLWQ3SKo

View the full article

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

Next paintjob will be for Swiss and Austrian...

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

#ChinaPower

I been waiting for it for so long.

For you curious guys, here's the North Korea paint job preview:

korea-truck_1736533i.jpg

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived