General discussion and ideas of how the multiplayer mod could be improved

EcoEye

In game cars  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should ETS 2 project managers add more in game cars or not

Hi @Jobawick, lol sorry I'm kinda new to this.  @TruCkDr1V3r , wow! I didn't know it took this long. I was just curious, like comparing it to the single player ETS you have your little fiat puntos and your Astras etc. I'd like an Astra to drive, as well as my truck obviously. Thanks for your reply. You learn something every day!

Hopefully that will never be the case , they made one car and it should stay one car only. Otherwise this is never gonna end.

Player 1 : Can i have a ferrari too ?

Player 2 : Can i have a subaru please ? I like these cars !

Player 3 : Can we finally have busses too please ? I like buses !

Player 4 : Can we have a boat to roam around in Rotterdam ?

Player 5 : Why can we not use the airplane that goes to Amsterdam when we drive through the tunnel ? It would be cool !

This is proof that it should not happen , not anytime soon and never.

If they are going to put cars in the game then they have to make them serve some purpose like emergency services for example or breakdowns. I don't see the need for cars because all they want to do is drive around fast and ram people off the road. I would like to see cars used for breakdowns or Police closing off the road for accidents etc but people would have to play the roleplaying game and not troll which is very hard to implement but it would be alot more fun and realistic if it could happen.

While it would be great to see more cars in the game and have that variety I don't really think more cars should be added at the moment anyway, its a truck game after all and we should be grateful we have cars and the cars are still new, maybe sometime in the future it would be great to add another car or even a few more cars but I can't see it ever happening but you never know, we can hope.

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Like David said above, it would be great to have different models of cars in the game, the realistic answer to this is that it won;'t happen nay tine soon. The Skoda as it is now took over a year to make and the dev's are in no position to be now making different models of cars. They worked very hard on getting that made and developed to the correct specs and so that it would behave as much as a car as the game would let them.

thought this was something serious :) then i see a poll for more cars.

this should be about features that you, me, he/she want in the mp

for ex: 1 or 2 more options in the report TAB menu, let's say a whitelist mods something something(was a topic in the suggestion forum if i remember correctly)  

and op can edit first post with the requested features in a list type

- feature 1

- feature 2

maybe with say for feature 1 10 people want it, for second 20, that way it shows how much interest is in that feature.

More cars? Nah. No need. More customisation maybe but meh.

Think the biggest thing for multiplayer is getting the syncing and FPS sorted, which I know is a difficult job. But I think those may top anything else.

Other improvements: Sorting the players list by ID number or Distance (closest first) so it's easier to find people ... Which I think was/is already a suggestion

• 2 weeks later...

Archived