Lags.

GIMI

If you are referring to ETS2 this is caused because of the new flag DLC. Do you have it disabled?

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

lol understood. Have you made sure your drivers are up to date and also what city are you referring to? if Rotterdam you aren't the only person experiencing low fps outside of a collision zone then high fps in it

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Hoping this does get resolved soon, noted over on ets2map.com there was a lot of lag/strange movement which coincided with the lag everyone experiences in Europoort/Rotterdam. Sadly it's become bad enough that on my system I've been getting as low as 1fps in some instances, and upwards of 6-second lags/freezeups. GTX960M 2GB, i7 4750HQ, 16GB RAM for those wondering. Interesting that this lag isn't really seen on Twitch livestreams from Kat_pw or Clarkinator, though they do both have very high-speed internet connections. I feel as though it's a server-side thing at this stage, because my Macbook Pro Retina Mid-2012 (GT650M) can run ETS2MP just as well as my main laptop

I get alot of screen tear since the new update other games run perfectly i would want to assume its an issue with the updates

TruckerPilot

• 2 weeks later...

Archived