Report without TruckersMP ID?

NomisCode

Question

11 answers to this question

^Nice, thanks... 

[21:12:26] Spawning GameTruck (andrejluc(1866) - TruckersMP ID:968666 - Tag:) Additional data: N/D [00] - T(GameAccessory): "/def/vehicle/truck/skoda.superb/data.sii" [01] - T(GameAccessory): "/def/vehicle/truck/skoda.superb/chassis/standard.sii" [02] - T(GameAccessory): "/def/vehicle/truck/skoda.superb/cabin/standard.sii" [03] - T(GameAccessory): "/def/vehicle/truck/skoda.superb/interior/standard.sii" [04] - T(GameAccessory): "/def/vehicle/truck/skoda.superb/engine/20tdi.sii" [05] - T(GameAccessory): "/def/vehicle/truck/skoda.superb/transmission/6_speed.sii" [06] - T(GameSoundAccessory): "/def/vehicle/truck/skoda.superb/sound/interior_tdi.sii" [07] - T(GameSoundAccessory): "/def/vehicle/truck/skoda.superb/sound/exterior_tdi.sii" [08] - T(GameAccessory): "/def/vehicle/truck/skoda.superb/head_light/xenon.sii" [09] - T(GameAddonAccessory): "/def/vehicle/truck/skoda.superb/accessory/b_grill/shape1.sii" - Slots(0) - Units(0) { } [10] - T(GameAddonAccessory): "/def/vehicle/truck/skoda.superb/accessory/mirror/shape1.sii" - Slots(0) - Units(0) { } [11] - T(GameWheelAccessory): "/def/vehicle/f_tire/18in.sii" - Pair(0) [12] - T(GameWheelAccessory): "/def/vehicle/f_disc/18in_disc.sii" - Pair(0) [13] - T(GameWheelAccessory): "/def/vehicle/f_hub/18in_hub.sii" - Pair(0) [14] - T(GameWheelAccessory): "/def/vehicle/f_nuts/18in_nuts.sii" - Pair(0) [15] - T(GameWheelAccessory): "/def/vehicle/r_tire/18in.sii" - Pair(0) [16] - T(GameWheelAccessory): "/def/vehicle/r_disc/18in_disc.sii" - Pair(0) [17] - T(GameWheelAccessory): "/def/vehicle/r_hub/18in_hub.sii" - Pair(0) [18] - T(GameWheelAccessory): "/def/vehicle/r_nuts/18in_nuts.sii" - Pair(0) [19] - T(GameAddonAccessory): "/def/vehicle/truck/skoda.superb/accessory/f_mirror/shape1.sii" - Slots(0) - Units(0) { } [20] - T(GamePaintJobAccessory): "/def/vehicle/truck/skoda.superb/paint_job/ets2mp_pilot.sii" { mask_r = 1.000000; 0.000000; 0.000000 mask_g = 0.000000; 1.000000; 0.000000 mask_b = 0.000000; 0.000000; 1.000000 flake = 0.000000; 1.000000; 0.000000 flip = 1.000000; 0.000000; 0.000000 base = 0.020000; 0.020000; 0.020000 } [21] - T(GameAddonAccessory): "/def/vehicle/truck/skoda.superb/accessory/r_grill/shape5.sii" - Slots(0) - Units(0) { } ------------End------------ [21:12:26] Spawning GameTrailer (andrejluc(1866) - TruckersMP ID:968666 - Tag:) Additional data: Look:514E (red) [00] - T(GameAccessory): "/def/vehicle/trailer/gooseneck/chassis.sii" [01] - T(GameWheelAccessory): "/def/vehicle/t_wheel/single.sii" - Pair(0) [02] - T(GameWheelAccessory): "/def/vehicle/t_wheel/single.sii" - Pair(2) [03] - T(GameWheelAccessory): "/def/vehicle/t_wheel/single.sii" - Pair(4) [04] - T(GameAccessory): "/def/vehicle/trailer/gooseneck/cargo20.sii" ------------End------------

Edited by Trucking Australia
Removed Quote. Use ^ if replying to the post above. Added spoiler to code for easier access

The number at the end "76561198308835456" is the steamid that iconnected with the truckersmp account of the user you want to report.

You can use the search function on the main site (the magnifying glass in the top right corner) and use the number as the search word. The TMP-Account of the user with that steamid will show up

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

What if I don't have the spawn log? because I got everything at the correct date and time except the spawn log. I got spawn logs days before the date and time I needed, I had to get the spawn log information from one of my friends to get the TruckersMp ID of the person I needed to report. would it be possible to make the ID beside our names a permanent ID? to make reporting easier in-case we have something like what happened to me happen? just an idea

----

I'll catch ya on the flip side

^ You have to have a spawn log, everyone has one. Every time you log into MP, the spawn log is created in the location posted above (Documents > ETS2MP > Logs). 

As for your suggestion, everyone's TruckersMP ID is permanent, so once you know the perpetrator's ID, it is the same ID forever.

• Upvote 1

^ Yeah but the weird thing is that the latest spawn log I have is "log_spawning_16_06_2016" (copied from the file name). the good news is that I found another way to find their TruckersMp ID by using their steam ID on TruckersMp. I just wish I knew this before going through all the headache of getting my friends log :lol:. yes, I'm saying my friend got a spawn log for lastnight but I didn't as weird that sounds :lol:

Edited by Trucking Australia
Removed quote. Use ^ when replying to above message

----

I'll catch ya on the flip side