ATS Stutter lagging

DatProJo

Question

I go in game and I experience stutter lagging. The weird bit is that I played earlier today and it was fine. I join in again (after playing Overwatch) and it starts stutter lagging

I restarted my PC but yet the problem still persists.

If anyone would help. That would be great

Thanks

DPJ

8 answers to this question

^

I have verified game cache and everything is fine.

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 760 SC

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k 4ghz

RAM: 8GB Corsair Eco Ram

PSU: EVGA 750W

MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 5

My computer can run the game normally as I said in the original post

I have reinstalled the game

Have you tried running a system restore? sometimes a system file can become corrupted which cause issues to your graphics. A system restore would undo any changes that were made in between the time period that you choose. System restore will not affect any personal files on your PC

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

^ All of my drivers are up to date

10 hours ago, Truckerpilot said:

Have you tried running a system restore? sometimes a system file can become corrupted which cause issues to your graphics. A system restore would undo any changes that were made in between the time period that you choose. System restore will not affect any personal files on your PC

As much as this might help. I don't have any restore points. If I wanted restore anything to do with the system, I would format my C drive and install windows (Nothing but the OS is on my C Drive)

Edited by Trucking Australia
Removed Quote. Use ^ if replying to the post above.

Hi @DatProJo

I suffer with this from time to time and the cause of my problem is random ping jumps.

Would you mind playing for a while with the TAB menu open and keep an eye on your ping while playing so we can confirm or rule this out?