[ARCHIVED] How to change your profile name (ETS2/ATS)

caff!!!

You can use a web site tool to find out the hex value instead:

http://codebeautify.org/string-hex-converter

Also, if you are struggling with this guide there is one on steam which is (in my opinion) easy to follow:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=608455377

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, UKGBed_ said:

PLEASE HELP!

I don't get Step 2

See my link above as it explains everything perfectly :)

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

• 3 months later...

Not sure if anyone has noticed.. but with the latest client update, g_save_format is now changed to g_save_idx "(value)". 

If I were to changed the previously named g_save_format now, should I change the value from 1 to 6 to get its equivalent?

I'm unsure because a friend who had his g_save_format value at "2" previously before the latest client update is now auto updated to g_save_idx "6"

Sorry was looking at the wrong config file, problem's solved :D thanks

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

At first, I thought this method explain is too symplicated and sucked a lot. But after understanding all conversations, I did well with it, just in... 1 hours. It is really simple, If you understand well. Thank you for the description. I am really appreciate of you..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

76561198116137604.png

This is a great contribution that will help many members:D

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German