Help downgrading for multiplayer

CheetosBigMac

Question

12 answers to this question

1 minute ago, LIGHTOFGOD said:

Hello @CheetosBigMac,

1-You can download it from http://truckersmp.com/en_US/download
2-STEAM > Library > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right Click > Properties > BETAS > Opt Out of All Beta Programs

Aww so is the latest version out of steam betas? I thought that I already had the latest mp version of de mod, I was downgrading the game thinking that was the issue.

Thank you, Im updating to latest update at steam and truckers mp.

Can you give us a clear screenshot of your current version?If you refer to ETS2MP, in this case, the current version that is compatible with TruckersMP is the latest released version ( 1.24.2.3s )  which can be selected by going to Steam -> Right Click ETS2 -> Properties -> Betas ->  " NONE - Opt out of all beta programs "

5383666413.png76561198169027512.png

Hello @-=BBB=-Darkangel 

I would try this. Go to your ETS documents folder backup everything and then delete. Uninstall the game then go to your ETS2 Steam Folder and delete any left over files that werent removed during thee uninstall then reinstall. Try this and let us know if it helped. I have had this issue in the past and that is what i had to do. As i said above Make sure you back up your ETS2 documents folder and place it on your desktop so that you will have your profiles still.

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

The current TruckersMP version is 0.2.0.9.3 You can download it from http://truckersmp.com/en_US/download

This version supports Euro Truck Simulator 2 version 1.24.x and American Truck Simulator version 1.3.x 

Game version supported for both games: x64 only.

In order to play TruckersMP you must install the latest version of the TruckersMP mod and be sure you have selected:

NONE - opt out of all beta programs in STEAM > Library >  Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right Click > Properties > BETAS for Euro Truck Simulator 2

or

NONE - opt out of all beta programs in STEAM > Library >  American Truck Simulator > Right Click > Properties > BETAS for American Truck Simulator

If you had a different version before, please let the game update on Steam before trying to start the game using the TruckersMP shortcut.

if you still have a problem please let me know and I'll be happy to help you,

Kind regards 

76561198046634853.png

DarkStar.

TruckersMP Game Moderator 
(Welsh • English • German)
www.TruckersMP.com