I can't take jobs in the External Contracts in multiplayer

CrimsonRose

Question

Whenever I try to take a job in the external contracts I just get a message saying that I already have a delivery pending, so I can't take another job. But the thing is that I don't have any jobs pending and I can take jobs in the freight market and quick jobs. Does anyone else have this problem, and/or a sulution to this?

Thank you! :)

4 answers to this question

I think you take this job when there was bug in mp with these jobs (u lost your trailer straight after taking External Contract) You can cancel it from your World of Trucks profile. After that you can take new External Contract :)

1. Login to World of trucks site and open your profile, then press that i icon on your profile

pUNjsYw.png

2. Press "ABANDON", after that u can take new External Contract

WROQA0Q.png

• Upvote 1

Hello first off does this issue happen in single player? or In MP? The reason i ask this is so that i can rule out this being an MP issue. Also before this issue occurred were you doing a Job with WOT and never finished it and closed the game? Have you tried going straight to a company and choosing the external contract? 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

^ Hi, thank you! yes it did happen in single palyer as well, but I checked WOT web page and apparently I had one job there that I had not finished, so I managed to abandon it now and the problem is fixed! Thank you :)

Edited by Trucking Australia
Removed quote. Use ^ when replying to last post