How to get someone kicked?

ohegge

Standing at Grand Canyon Village on Europe 2, I have now been waiting for 20 minutes realtime, for player tylluc042, to unblock the delivery station. And while typing this, I was kicked!

There really should be a way to get such blockers kicked immidieatly! The player was reported several times, without anything happening to him

What were you kicked for? Maybe it was the auto AFK kick. If there is someone blocking, just record. Take screenshots and report on the website.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

If you've be waiting 20 IRL minutes then there is a good chance you got kicked because of the auto AFK timer. Just do as El1teZombiez said, record them blocked and make sure to also record their TruckersMP ID #, this is done by typing in chat /pinfo ID. The ID is the number at the end of the players name in game. EX: Player (56), the ID is 56 so you'd type in chat /pinfo 56

Thanks. Then I will try that the next time.  :-)

I actually waited intentionally to get kicked, cause it was the only way to get my cargo delivered..... Did not want to loose that delivery, just because someone blocked the ramp.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived