Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

A nice suggestion :D (Ghost mode)

Gearboy7

I would suggest that you make a good update. I suggest that when you go into other trucks in a safezone area, they would disappear. It would be better to see, and more realistic, because you wont see the insides of other trucks.

Thanks!

Edited by FirestarteR93
edited topic's name

When making a suggestion the TMP team asks that you stick to the suggestion format.

Remember to keep your post structured and easy to read and keep it to one suggestion pr. thread.

For example:

Suggestion Name
Suggestion Description:

Any example images

Why should it be added?:

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

• 2 weeks later...

This could cause a lot of problems with people leaving the NCZ, as people wouldn't be able to see the truck until it has left.

If a lot of trucks are leaving / entering, then the server has to cope with the extra server load that would be created by having to render the trucks.

Although I do see the point of this, I don't think the extra lag would be outweighed by the benefits

Current Status: status.png

Waddle On!                    

• 1 month later...

So when friend and I get a delivery to the same terminal,  we'd disappear from the screen as pull into the same lot?

Drive through city,  have player radar tell me there's 10 people there, but I can't see them?

Promotes collisions, since can't see truck until you collide/interpolate [this tends to send  things into orbit].

• 10 months later...

If trucks were made invisible while they are in collisionless, the people who are exiting the area wouldn't be sure if there are people trying to exit simultaneously.

This could create more problems and maybe even ruin some of the realism, just not seeing a bunch of trucks at a repair shop either getting themselves repaired or sleeping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2016. 8. 13. at 0:36 PM, [IKTC] saeed kamali said:

Bad idea... maybe players will be take a screen shot in city and so need go to non collision zone.

No idea what you mean by that

76561198323202969.png

As others have said above this will cause issues, it won't cause issues when your trying to park in fact this feature would be quite nice for that scenario. However, when you leave the NCZ you have a bunch of players sitting on the border trying to leave, so of course you as well need to drive in that group. Drive in said group waiting to leave and they all disappear then you have no clue when someone is starting to leave causing even more issues. 

Putting all the problems mentioned above aside I have one more point for you:

Crowded places where many trucks are seen make this multiplayer mod special - I love to see fellow truckers out there on this big map and to be honest, I even like to wait in the congestions @ Duisburg - Calais ;d

-1 Then when you are exiting a NCZ you won't be able to tell if someone is also exiting on top of you, and will probably cause a lot of chaos. Plus, at busy areas like Duisburg and Calais, admins always tell you to leave one by one. How is this supposed to be done if you can't see where everybody else is? I can't even imagine how something like that would work.

Regards,

sko0923.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Due to you not following the suggestion format mentioned above, I have to reject this.

On 15-6-2016 at 2:51 AM, Cyrusj said:

Suggestion Name

Suggestion Description:

Any example images

Why should it be added?:

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions