VTC - Advice (setting up one)

Killua  // Ireland ^_^

I'm planning on setting up a VTC

I wasn't exactly 100% sure though as I don't really know anything about owning or running a VTC. 

Also I have loads of different trucks with different paintjobs so I wouldn't want to use the VTC paintjob all the time 

(I wouldn't be driving the VTC trucks all the time - maybe not even have VTC tags all the time)

What exactly is involved in running your own VTC? How do you do.start it? (if it fails it fails)

I want to at least try - if it fails it fails at least I'll have tried it

Advice? How to start and run VTC?

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

I am the owner of a VTC I'll be more then happy to give you tips and advice on things. From experience,  it's not easy which is why most VTC's never last but if you are willing to put in the work and have patience,  you'll do just fine. It's definitely much more then just saying "I want to make a VTC", lots of hard work and maybe tears go into this.

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

@TopSavageYa sure :) Oh wow really :o I won't be requiring things like that anyway - I'm not exactly a great driver :P often end up with over 5% damage :mellow::lol:  I also won't require people to use the paintwork +tags all the time as I won't be - I've lots of trucks with different paintjobs so I will continue to use them and not just the VTC paintwork ones

This is the paintwork for the VTC:O8IOUQm.pngspb1VfE.png

It could be a few days before I actually get it set up

@littlefoot_22 Thanks that would be great :) I've a whole summer with not much to do so I've plenty of time :)

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

It's such an effective system and you will find out that drivers will get tired of logging trips if they don't forget to go there at all.  I had that same issue because and I lost tons of quality drivers because of it m but now that I am using the database,  they stay.  You might want to also create a communication hub for your drivers like TeamSpeak,  discord,  Skype. 

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

Thanks for support :-)

My VTC will not be "public". I have a closed team that was founded at 2011/2012 in Need For Speed World, and has since become a family, leading the team name to other games, including ETS2, Grid 2 among others.

Thus, will be only make my team as a VTC officialy, but with a closed team without hiring third parties. A VTC "non-public" would be a problem?

76561198274653564.png

^^ Sure you can do that, i don't see why you are asking here.

The TMP team isn't stopping anyone from making a VTC. Technically someone who has never visited the site can make one.

The only thing they have the requirements for is the Forums VTCs section.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

Archived