ETS2 MP autopark feature?

Hi all,

I know this has been asked LOADS in the past, but has this feature been added to ETS2? I know its in ATS. 

Thanks

Auto park? this has been in game since launch. you mean where you drive into company and press enter or another key to skip parking?

Are you driving with automatic transmission?

If so you can get your truck up there with temporarly switching to manual (there is even a function in the game where you can bind a key for switching that) as you can choose the gear you want to use yourself.

Had to do that myself once, as the auto transmission tries a too low gear at that point (or one in which it can't keep at a good rpm for that)

I think the new parking options will come with some company overhaul, to take any guesses it could come with the france DLC update.

As for climbing hills, using manual is required.  If you get stuck, put on the parking brake, rev the engine up, then release the parking brake to get a boost.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived