ATS multi top speed

tigersager

Question

7 answers to this question

EU1 servers for both ATS and ETS2 are speed limited, and do not allow cars.

Users in other servers may choose to drive the speed limit, or are completing a contract via World of Trucks, which governs the speed of your truck by default, and does not allow you to disable to the speed limiter.

The Speed Limit can be disabled in game configuration. But, in MP, some servers have Speed Limit included (simulated servers). Others servers haven't Speed Limit.

This can be verified when you login in MP: The server on list that have a symbol of "90" are Simulated Servers, therefore, with Speed Limit. It's the same to both, ATS and ETS.

76561198274653564.png

if you can't go over 65 with a trailer, you probably are on the ATS:EU1 Server or you have an external contract (aka World of trucks contract).

And in some cases it might be a combination of engine and transmission. If you are having a Peterbilt with the 13-gear transmission, and a 3xx bhp engine, you can barely go faster than 60.

I experienced this in the first hours of my ATS play. You can fix that by upgrading your truck's engine.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

My friend and I have noticed that you can't go over 65 with a trailer with any truck and only the W900 will go over 60mph and only with no trailer. We wanted to go about 70mph max. Is there a setting in MP that does not allow a higher speed? This seems to be a MP issue or setting.