0.2.0.9.3 has been released.

mwl4

On 13/06/2016 at 9:05 PM, AceElectroLSPD said:

WAIT, SO WE CANT DRIVE CARS NOW???

why act so surprised.

cars are just extra traffic and were in most cases misused.

:ph34r:

Eu 2 is faster,  but which ever you prefer 

I mean the speed limit.  Not that I speed much 

Edited by JJONES 웃
Merged posts.

On 24/06/2016 at 6:22 AM, Trucking Australia said:

^ This is a known issue, for the mean time, please disable the national flags DLC until the issue is resolved

I return after a couple of months to find my framerate horrible. I don't even have the flags DLC to disable. I get 100fps driving around and in Rotterdam it tanks to just 10. Any idea in that regard? I mean, it does seem that ETS2MP is more CPU taxing now as it's maxing out one of my cores. It's been pointed out we got updated models and such a while ago, but for them to have such a large impact is odd. Barring in mind, it doesn't seem to be tied to much to how many are in Rotterdam as earlier today, around 2pm GMT there where only about 20 people there and it was tanking. Go back a couple of months ago and it would only drop to 30fps with over 40 people. During this time, as my system isn't under full load my temps are sub 70C. 

i7-6700hq 2.6GHz, 16GB 2133MHz DDR4, GTX 960m OC

1080p with 75% scaling, everything else set to low, Only have paint pack DLCs left on (could try with them off). And I'm limiting my FPS to 30 using NVinspector to try and smooth out my framerate more.

I use to be able to handle a 100% 'medium' while forcing 4xMSAA+SGSSAA and other such tweaks. But I deleted the profile in the hopes of fixing the issues.

• Upvote 1

^ Nah, It would be way to difficult and taxing to have an admin at the track all the time. The track has less rules for a reason, Its an attraction for trolls and you can expect to take damage while your there. I would rather the admins spend their time at other places where people are trying to play seriously

Edited by Trucking Australia
Removed Quote. Use ^ if replying to the post above.