0.2.0.9.3 has been released.

mwl4

15 minutes ago, makepFIN said:

might test it how it affects because i haven't noticed nothing special lag more than that what came 2-3 versions ago. earlier it was syncing smoothly, now a days mp is lagging before no1 appears on the nav example :) are you sure if that some lighmod isn't problem where you can put like beacons in lower front bullbar? seen yesterday that kind of truck but haven't found mod what works on mp :)

The lights and beacons on the front of trucks have been around for ages and have no affect on the game itself. The lag is coming from the latest Flags DLC, so to remove the lag, just deactivate the DLC

Guest stgt50
1 hour ago, SingingTurnip said:

Does this have windows flags support?

Yes, but it laggs in the MP as far as I know. I tested it yesterday without this newest update on MP Client.

4 hours ago, xzqsm said:
  Hide contents

cannot validate game version Would like try again?

This sounds like a connection issue,  make sure that you are connected to the Internet or your connection is weak. Try restarting your pc and router which should fix that error. 

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

@Desulishor This update has not fixed the issue please read the first page to see issues that have been dealt with :) 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

2 hours ago, zyaney said:

Eu tenho 1.3.1.1s versão do jogo instalado, mas tenho a versão incorreta mensagem de erro. Para que é isso? Vou tentar com 0.2.0.9.3 versão Mp

The game is in 1.24.2.2 version, and mod MP in 0.2.0.9.3.

Make sure not to be using a "beta" version, and have updated your game to version 1.24

76561198274653564.png