0.2.0.9.3 has been released.

mwl4

Guys theirs still alot they have to work on please be patient everything will not be fixed over night give it some time.

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Ok external contracts are now working, but after the update I lost all jobs in freight market. And I can no longer see external contract jobs out side of the towns im in currently on the list.  

update: some places have 1 freight market job and they only show up at the green job request marker at the facility. Freight market always worked for me in the past until today.

I tried a fresh install and restart, it appears to be a bug with the update.

42 minutes ago, FirestarteR93 said:

^Temporary solution: disable flags through Steam (aka just uncheck them), cuz making a way to disable their physics(so at least the game won't have to sync 2 of those on every second) will be probably a long nightmare

^ Read this ^ @florinalexandru94

^Honestly idk if they'll wave, I'm just guessing on how they might get disabled, because e.g. having 50 trucks with 2 flags each  = game must load and constantly sync 100 flags, while with physics off, the game will only have to load them without struggling to sync their movement

However, it is confirmed that disabling them through Steam gives back the missing FPS

@Firekat Happens all the time because the server keeps going on after you disconnect from it - the gametime doesn't stop moving, so when you reconnect, there is e.g. a week passed and your game advances its time to match the current one in the server, resulting in jobs expiring instantly and hired drivers earning millions for few secs. The bad news is, that the only solution to stop it happening is to stay online 24/7 which is obviously not possible.

The good news: every activity that forces your game to try to change the current gametime( sleeping, fast-travel, rescuing, visiting dealer, changing trucks etc.) will bring you fresh jobs

might test it how it affects because i haven't noticed nothing special lag more than that what came 2-3 versions ago. earlier it was syncing smoothly, now a days mp is lagging before no1 appears on the nav example :) are you sure if that some lighmod isn't problem where you can put like beacons in lower front bullbar? seen yesterday that kind of truck but haven't found mod what works on mp :)