Cant connect

jx_23

Question

I've been playing MP for a while now, all has been fine until now...

Basically ANY server that I join will say connection problems, reconnecting in ten seconds even though my internet is absolutely fine and I have re-installed the MP mod twice already, rebooted my router 3 times, and even called my ISP to do a diagnosis of the area.

Europe #1 I understand is full to the absolute brim, so I know it will display that error message in chat, but Europe #2 and US #1 is not full, yet that message still appears.

Kind Regards,

Alan

Try to connect again in like 20/30 minutes.

Remember the game is still in alpha, and sometimes the servers got some problems.

I got this aswell, and i just wait like 20 minutes, maybe even 10.

I also recommend, checking the servers-status, by clicking on this link:

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?app=ets2mp&module=game&section=servers

• Upvote 1

Try to connect again in like 20/30 minutes.

Remember the game is still in alpha, and sometimes the servers got some problems.

I got this aswell, and i just wait like 20 minutes, maybe even 10.

I also recommend, checking the servers-status, by clicking on this link:

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?app=ets2mp&module=game&section=servers

Hi there. Thanks for the quick reply, and Happy New Year :)

I have been checking the status page for some time now, and I understand that the servers have been going through a few problems as of late. However I have been waiting for a good two hours now, constantly restarting MP yet it still does not work.

Kind Regards,

Alan

Now, im not saying its on your side, try restarting your router, by simply unplugging the router and replug it.

I'll try restarting the router to see if it works again. I just read some recent thread that they restarted the server half an hour ago or something

Kind Regards,

Alan

Okay, you can also search the Forums indeed, since more people has this problem.

If the problem is solved, please reply back so the admins/mods know, that its solved so they can close this thread :)

Also a happy new year to you too! :)

Unfortunately it is still displaying the same message.

Kind Regards,

Alan

Try clearing your cache of ETS2 via steam, to do so: Steam > Right click on ETS2 > Properties > Local files > Verify integrity of game cache.

If that did not work, try Re-installing, the Multiplayer.

If that also did not work, try Re-installing, Euro truck simulator 2.

Reply back, if it worked or not.

Believe it or not, I just did all that five minutes ago, Still not working

Kind Regards,

Alan

Now, that is indeed very weird.

I suggest you to wait 20/30 minutes from now, and try again, since you tryed everything.

I also got this problem sometimes, but not as bad as you have, ill just wait like 20 minutes, and it should be working.

Reply back, if it worked or not.

Also, try to google the problem, or search it up on youtube.