• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got one for the Individual Records. Highest single delivery payment earned: €249,528 (I have seen just over €260k before, delivered one but had damage so that one doesn't count).

5t Medical Vaccines from FLE Nantes to GNT Uppsala. Couple of screenshots here and an 8x timelapse video. Recorded and delivered on January 5th 2017 19:16-20:26 AEDST (GMT +11)
Only damage on this delivery was a total of 5% tyre wear, and that's mainly from going fast like I usually do lol. Top speed on this run was 173KM/H, using a DAF XF 105 with Mimmo_ITC's 750HP Engine Mod and the 6-speed Allison 4500 transmission
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLlAufqaxKc

227300_20170105191637_1.jpg

227300_20170105191934_1.jpg

227300_20170105202701_1.jpg

4 hours ago, jaymietreadwell said:

Got one for the Individual Records. Highest single delivery payment earned: €249,528 (I have seen just over €260k before, delivered one but had damage so that one doesn't count).

5t Medical Vaccines from FLE Nantes to GNT Uppsala. Couple of screenshots here and an 8x timelapse video. Recorded and delivered on January 5th 2017 19:16-20:26 AEDST (GMT +11)
Only damage on this delivery was a total of 5% tyre wear, and that's mainly from going fast like I usually do lol. Top speed on this run was 173KM/H, using a DAF XF 105 with Mimmo_ITC's 750HP Engine Mod and the 6-speed Allison 4500 transmission
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLlAufqaxKc

227300_20170105191637_1.jpg

227300_20170105191934_1.jpg

227300_20170105202701_1.jpg

I dont remember when i complete 2000 km without any damage on mp .Congrats! 

• 3 weeks later...

Edited @FirestarteR93 thank you

Highest single delivery payment earned - €200,483 - @KindMario - Evidence - (Date Unknown)

I have beaten this 1

It was 66 hours but I did it in 43 as I do not take sleeping breaks,23/1/2017

As of today £227 = 263.52 Euro

11930ht.jpg

35ipv81.jpg

aymrzp.jpg

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, SgtBreadStick said:

Hello i want to set 2 new records,

Top Speed Done In A Truck: 180km/h. Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi6Jm3AoAoU Date: 12 Feb 2017

Top Speed Done In A Car: 239km/h. Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gGQSmXmB_g Date: 17 Feb 2017

Thanks,

SgtBreadStick.

I don't think speed records are accepted unfortunately (unless on the test/racing track(s)), but if they were I'd be able to give one for 181KM/H in a truck on Jan 21 2017 along the A84 in France

Good News!

3 New spaces on the TruckersMP Awards Committee have become available!

Ever fancied being the one who decides who gets records?

Want to be part of organizing the Annual Community Awards?

Do you have a good eye for detail?

If you answered yes to all three questions, then you're perfect for the awards committee!

I am looking for 3 dedicated team members to join me on the committee and help to deliver some new plans later this year.

You must be enthusiastic, speak/type a good level of English and have a keen eye for detail.

If you're interested, please PM me on the forum and i'll be in touch shortly :)

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

@Andrea_FVG Congratulations! You broke a record  Furthest distance traveled with 125t trailer  - 31,000 km

@Hey_Wtf Congratulations! You Broke a record!  Highest single delivery payment earned  - 268,231 euros

@JeKnYan Congratulations! You set a New Record! Quickest time to Park a Trailer - 26 Seconds

@SgtBreadStick16 Sorry, we do not accept Speed Records

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

On 1.3.2017 at 0:01 AM, Mirrland said:

20 Seconds

I've just (10 minutes ago..) done it in under 20 seconds. Unfortunately, I cannot proof that this is me driving the truck. The problem is, I know that I've done it because it just happened. However, I didn't open the Tab because I wasn't expecting me to be that fast. Whatsoever, you could compare my status updates and also HerrSwizz's updates where you can see that this is "my" truck, also the trailer is the correct one.

Hopefully, it'll get accepted. Let's hope so.. But I don't mind if it doesn't work - it's just for fun and I definitely had fun driving :)

Spoiler

Regards ;)

16 hours ago, Mirrland said:

In all fairness

You are right, I didn't actually aim this day for breaking any records... However, this time I tried hard and managed to properly park my trailer within the limit of 20 seconds. Once again, @HerrSwizz is my witness.

This is my evidence video with the time where I have to detach the trailer.

Spoiler

And this clip down below shows the "actual" parking time where I parked my trailer and stopped the video as the "green marker" (hope you understand what I mean) appears.

Spoiler

Hopefully, @Mirrland this time I did everything correctly and the report will be accepted. 

Kind regards ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived