Crashing/Freezes? when starting ETS2MP

WARFACE-NL

Question

Since a few weeks already, didnt have any time to post a ticket about this, but i wanna play ets, but when i start the game the game freezes and my computer freezes after that and i cant find the problem, i did yesterday a clean install of Windows 10. 

if u check the date of the latest crash log its realy old, it doenst make a new crashlog if it freezes.

Mute sound: 

video

client_13_06_2016.log

last_crash.log

crash.log

Edited by WARFACE-NL

8 answers to this question

Hello @WARFACE-NL is this crash log for truckersmp or for single player if this is for truckersmp can you please post your single player crash log? it may not be an MP issue but a SP issue which is why it wouldnt show up in your MP crash log.

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

your game.crash.txt file has nothing in it also is your OP 64 or 32bit?

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Try doing one of these options that

Method 1-

I would have you navigate to the default location of the game and try to run the .exe file from there. Check if it works.

Method 2-

I would recommend you to perform a Clean Boot.

Placing the computer in a Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to perform the steps from the article-

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot 
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: You need to follow Step 3 from the article to get the computer back to Normal Startup after performing all the troubleshooting steps.

Now, try to play the game.

TruckerPilot

Doesn't help, got some more information other programs stopped working now to, running malwarebytes now otherwise i go back to win7 after this if i cant find it im really sick of win 10 at the moment everytime an other problem with it. 

I tried alot, have a new windos on my system Win 10 Pro, and again the same problem, did clean boot, and sfc /scannow nothing was found. 

32bit singleplayer = working perfect. 

64bit singleplayer = freeze -> no crash just freezes so no log?