FPS low on new update

Truckerpilot

Hello has anyone else been experiencing really low fps after the newest update? Ive been getting 1fps when i usually get around 30fps and even on the lowest settings im getting 2fps. Anyone else? Just wanna make sure im not the only one experiencing this so i can rule out graphics card issue cause it works perfectly fine on single player

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Alright got you thanks for the headsup  was really starting to wonder what was going on 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

you just go to the service station and remove them @TomZeBomb 

TruckerPilot

i removed them and my issue was solved right away your lag issue may be a different reason 

TruckerPilot

There should be an option to turn them off just like the "Cabin Accessories" DLC

Edit: Not saying there is already a option, I'm saying there should be.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Aussie Driver said:

Yeah I experience low FPS, I don't have the flags DLC and don't think I'll ever will

Same here. It seems to be an issue with collisions, as inside no-collision areas the framerate is as expected. The moment you exit a no-collisions area the framerate takes a hit. Either way, the game is maxing out a single thread of my CPU. It seems to be choking my GPU which did not happen a couple of months ago. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived