Non Collision zone for the race track.

Save

Suggestion Name: Add a  non collision zone to the race track in Arizona.
Suggestion Description: As of now, the race track is very popular, I understand why. It is pretty fun to race around with other people :D
Any example images: No
Why should it be added?: There is one downside to this. You do crash a lot and unintentionally ram into other players, or players unintentionally ram into you, causing a lot of damage and you will have to go to the service station a lot to repair, which costs quite a bit. With a non-collision zone you won't have to worry about crashing into players and I personally think it will be just as fun even with the non collision zone being in place at that location.

• Upvote 1

Quite liked it last night with damage tbh seeing theres a garage just down the road makes it easier to get fixed and drive back down to track,was some very good driving there lastnite i must of done about 30 laps and only took damage once or twice.

think the only rule they should bring in about the track is the traveling direction so no trolls start goin round the wrong way etc

Actually you guys don't need to go repair and fuel station every time. This is what you have to do;

Manage to come Racetrack with nearly full depot and no damage (yep this is hard to do)

Park somewhere quiet

Take a save

Then whenever your vehicle has high damage, you can just load your saved game.

So yea -1 from me.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

When the race track was authorized to be used by the admins, I do believe the admin team did say that it were to be a collision zone and any result of damage/crashes were down to the driver itself. Personally I don't think this should be implemented, yes we all like to drive round the race track but if you wanted to race and not gain damage, buy forza horizon or something.

-1 From me.

• 3 years later...