Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Tornado trucks/Glitching trucks

Truckerpilot

Hey i would just like to report a bug that i have been seeing in game as well as many users. Theirs seems to be an issue where a truck would be driving and then out of no where it would start glitching and spinning around and then flying in the air this has been seen quite a few times by alot of people as i hear coming over the CB radio. So just wanted to give you guys a heads up to see if its an issue on MP side of things

Mod Version: 0.2.0.9.2.1
Controllers Used: Keyboard/mouse

• Description of IssueTheirs seems to be an issue where a truck would be driving and then out of no where it would start glitching and spinning around and then flying in the air this has been seen quite a few times by alot of people as i hear coming over the CB radio. So just wanted to give you guys a heads up to see if its an issue on MP side of things

How to reproduce: No way to reproduce it happens randomly
Screenshots / Videos: None

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

confirming this bug with video. Please edit your post to follow the format.(done)

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Can confirm as well, it doesn't even seem all that obscure. Around Tucson and the racetrack area, both trucks and scout cars are glitching, sometimes going inside the ground as they wobble up and down, sometimes spinning around as they move forward. At times, it seemed as if everyone else knew what the trick was and were doing it on purpose, but of course it could be that it only seems like that on user's end and the other players experience the game normally. I tried asking as much in public chat, but that didn't seem to produce any results either.
The glitch didn't seem to occur in other areas of the server (need more data to be sure), so it could have something to do with how the game fails to handle vehicles outside mapped roads. I can't confirm, of course, but it does seem relevant to the latest patch and different from the usual desyncing, since that only involved trucks going back and forth, not around their own axis... 

It happens at all areas of the Map as i have experienced this in Phoenix Kings man San Francisco and many other places it also seems to only occur in ATS 

http://prntscr.com/bfyf0l took a screenshot of it happening to a guy in San Fran. It detaches his trailer and everything on the other players screen 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

^ this is not ATS only. confirming ETS2 with another video:

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

SprinterFS.gif

^ i stand corrected. Thanks for clarifying that it is both games experiencing this

TruckerPilot

We still need reports on what exactly is going on at the end of the other players, if the glitch is on our end or theirs. (I'd have to suspect that its on our end, until someone reports otherwise) I've read that some graphical settings such as low quality shadows can cause trucks and trailers to seemingly float in mid-air. This might be something similar to that, where the game only looks bugged on one end, but isn't causing any sort of collisions or interactions. Have any of you been hit by a trailer or truck that's spinning sideways?

Ive been slapped by one of these trucks lol. I was behind him and then his truck just stops and immediately starts spinning had no time to reverse or anything threw me right under the map. 

TruckerPilot

Wrong info bud we are currently in 0.2.0.9.3 so it will be most likely be another update that fixes this issue 

TruckerPilot

@Desulishor I still see this happening so it has not been resolved as yet could be just on my end but i am still seeing it happen

TruckerPilot

• 3 weeks later...

It is still happening in ETS2MP, especially in Rotterdam peak hours. Could be my connection as the peak hour is at night my time. 

Yet I was present at Rotterdam with MrHarv, he seems to have also seen it happen ("This server is fked")

76561198206943368.png  If my post helped, don't hesitate to click that green up arrow! ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived