Arizona Racetrack

Thanks for clarifying, love the race track - it brings some more life into ATS

jarfull.png         

I'm pretty sure 80% of people on ATSMP are at the racetrack. :D Its really fun, especially with the cars (And I'm so happy the cars still have UK interiors in ATS. :D) and because you see lots of people on their roofs. :lol:

I have no idea how people can do the course with a keyboard, it took me ages to stop flipping over, and I'm using a G29...

Tip: Create a save when you are parked on the SIDE of the track, then if anything happens (Rammed, no fuel) instead of doing F7+Enter, just load the save. ;)

Except the time @God kept ramming me off the track

I never touched you on my screen! :(

Yeah that happens alot, all of a sudden someone in my mirror will go flying off the track, and they probally think I'm a rammer... :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone else find that other little track in Phoenix and figure out you can get passed one of the road blocks to get up to the Arizona and Utah border where you can see the Utah State sign, a rest spot and also something about zombies on another sign.

On 18/07/2016 at 1:50 PM, Bigdave (GB) said:

One thing I will say is that I highly recommend creating a savefile before going to any of the race tracks. That way, if you do get rammed by another driver, you have a save point from where you can restore your game and carry on as normal.

I do this all the time for exactly those reasons and has been useful!