Arizona Racetrack

woop, i'm loving it at the race track :D so many people are there. Most fun i've had in this game for a while. I'm glad that there are hardly any rules in place on this race track.

for me it's a place where people can just hang out and do whatever when people are not driving seriously

In a way, the track is sort of shaped like Tsukuba.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

29 minutes ago, EliteGamer0611 said:

So as I understand, Racetrack is a place like "Free for All"? I mean people can do whatever they want in there and what happens in Racetrack, stays in Racetrack?

No, most rules are still active in that area such as insulting, intentional ramming/blocking.

Racing is allowed and accidents can happen, but intentional rulebreaking (ramming on purpose, blocking entrance or parts of the track) is still not allowed and will be punished.

• Upvote 2

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback