World of trucks contracts MP BUG!

Mod Version: 0.2.0.9.2 AlphA
Controllers Used: g29
Description of Issue: when you accept a world of trucks contract online you lose your trailer directly and get spawned to your garage 
How to reproduce: No idea
Screenshots / Videos: None

I have same problem, but truck stays there where I take World of Trucks job, so my truck not move anywhere.

And 

How to reproduce: Take World Of Trucks job ingame (External Contract) and press "Begin Delivery". After pressing that to bottom appears messages "If you go any further you will lose your trailer!" and "Your job has been cancelled because you lost your trailer!". After that you need cancel job via World of Trucks profile because there is no trailer anywhere.

Here's the solution for now, browse for the external contract of your choice, do not select it, do not take it yet, just note the company it is from, close the external contracts window, open the map, set your gps waypoint to the company that offered the contract of your choice, drive there and go on the select a job spot, there you can select your external contract from now, take it from there, since you'll be close to your contract trailer, it shouldn't despawn, I've done 3 jobs yesterday using that technique, a little bit more work than the usual, but it works.

76561198104067447.png

• 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived