0.2.0.9.2 has been released.

mwl4

These errors I get, for both games, first error appears, then if I click No, appears the second erros, and after click No again, appears the third errors, the white one, without a blue band

tfghyg.jpg

rtyrhgtr.jpg

tyruy.jpg

Your time is limited, don't lose it, living someone else's life.

^in betas you chosen "NONE - opt out of all beta programs"?

Мой канал на Youtube:

d811b1c5c437.jpg                                                                                                             Наша группа ВК: Помощь по Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer.

1 minute ago, Escape_Ua said:

^in betas you chosen "NONE - opt out of all beta programs"?

Yes, both games are now: NONE - opt out of all beta programs

No, I chosed them first, and, after they are updated/installed, I downloaded the last client, and installed, then, you know ... that errors. But not understand why, if I have the last game version, and the last client multiplayer.

^^try to full reinstall multiplayer

Edited by Escape_Ua

Мой канал на Youtube:

d811b1c5c437.jpg                                                                                                             Наша группа ВК: Помощь по Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer.

1 minute ago, ZiroX_HD said:

@Monitox It may be worth to create a help topic or submit a ticket for our Support Team. 

Indeed, you right, it's  better to open a ticket instead of loading the pages here,  with my problem.

Thank you

7 minutes ago, Escape_Ua said:

^try to full reinstall multiplayer

I already tried, nothing not works,

Thanks, I will open a ticket to the Support Team

I don't know if this is an issue with anyone else on ATS. but unsupported DLC is causing my terrible lag, when it was not a issues before AZ / TMP update.

doesn't matter if it is 1 player or a group of them.. I didn't think about it before then I opened developer screen when i started lagging and all it started to do is show red errors messages

NOTE! I do not have any wheel DLC installed only Chrome Turbo Wing as a mod in TMP 

ATS-Lagg-issues_zps53gcamen.png

^

Those errors say that they can't find Wheels DLC files because you didn't buy that DLC, that's why you don't see the rims of those trucks. You get this :

<ERROR> Missing wheel accessory data!
<ERROR> Missing wheel accessory removed!

By my side in ETS 2 i get those errors related to Skoda even if i don't use it :

<WARNING> [vehicle_interior_camera_u]: camera.interior.skoda.superb attribute up_down_default is not continuos between azimuth ranges (115.000000, 130.000000) and (130.000000, 190.000000)
<WARNING> [vehicle_interior_camera_u]: camera.interior.skoda.superb attribute left_right_default is not continuos between azimuth ranges (115.000000, 130.000000) and (130.000000, 190.000000)
<WARNING> [vehicle_interior_camera_u]: camera.interior.skoda.superb left rotation limit does't have defined override

EDIT: I just got kicked from the game because i selected my car to drive it. Reason : Invalid accessory set detected. Non-car accessory exists. I reconnected and same thing.

Edited by [FR]Yassou
Important edit

14 minutes ago, [FR]Yassou said:

EDIT: I just got kicked from the game because i selected my car to drive it. Reason : Invalid accessory set detected. Non-car accessory exists. I reconnected and same thing.

Sell and rebuy the car.

^

To avoid that bug 'till it gets fixed make sure you trigger parking brake or pushing your brake pedal before entering the menu.

17 minutes ago, MUTLOB said:

Sell and rebuy the car.

It worked, but i lost my modded paintjob lol