0.2.0.9.2 has been released.

mwl4

10 hours ago, ScaniaFan2 said:

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do that, the guy knows what he's doing! 

Well it IS lagging. I used to have no less than 45 FPS in Europoort, currently I have lower than 9 FPS there. My specs are:

Motherboard: MSI Z170A Gaming M5

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600k

RAM: Some 16 GB of Kingston DDR4 RAM I can't remember the full details of.

GPU: Galax GTX 970 HOF.

Should I be getting 9 FPS with these? xDD

Please add the option to exclude the flags of other players, as was the case with DLC Cabin Accessories. I want to ride with flags, but low FPS I do not like

• Upvote 1

Мой канал на Youtube:

d811b1c5c437.jpg                                                                                                             Наша группа ВК: Помощь по Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer.

42 minutes ago, KemalakkusTR said:

Well it IS lagging. I used to have no less than 45 FPS in Europoort, currently I have lower than 9 FPS there. My specs are:

Motherboard: MSI Z170A Gaming M5

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600k

RAM: Some 16 GB of Kingston DDR4 RAM I can't remember the full details of.

GPU: Galax GTX 970 HOF.

Should I be getting 9 FPS with these? xDD

Hmmm i have a GT520M & yes its not meant to run but does, but the lag is insane when it isnt unless its very busy! I like the flags, i have uk & eng flags on mine 

( ATS) made 6 long runs, drove around for 2 hours exploring, and did not have any trouble with bugs of any sort, only problems I faced was horrible lag that was not there before AZ / TMP update, before AZ /TMP update I could roll up into a city with 20-40 drivers crowding a dealer/shop no FPS lose at all, but now? roll up into any city Cali or AZ and let there 5 or more in the a city, I can not see how I did not have 1 single crash due to frame rate lose FPS would drop to 5 FPS at lowest... Almost like it is a syncing problem between players on the server

and oh, trust me when I say its not my internet, or PC, I will not toot my horn with specs, 60mbps internet, and PC runs the game at 120 FPS on highest settings, so idk what it could be

Thanks for the update mwl4 

T3xasLonewolfmy friend do not have fps drop in ATS, only ETS 2

Edited by Escape_Ua

Мой канал на Youtube:

d811b1c5c437.jpg                                                                                                             Наша группа ВК: Помощь по Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer.

Hi everybody, my second post and this is about a weird thing.

I have both games at the last versions, ETS2 at 1.24, and ATS at 1.13, I've installed the new released client  0.2.0.9.2 , but, when I try to launch the game, it doesn't matter which one of them, for both I get an error which tell's me that for running the game, I need the last version of the game, but, I already have the last version ??!!

Am I missing something?

What is weird for me now, is the fact that this is not my first client update, and all the previous versions of client till this one, worked all, without problems.

Your time is limited, don't lose it, living someone else's life.

^ The latest version is 0.2.0.9.2.2 . Update multiplayer

Мой канал на Youtube:

Yes, my mistake, it's about 0.2.0.9.2.2, just  with 2 minutes ago I downloaded and installed, and I get these errors. I have the latest versions for both games, where to update  them more?

By the way, the 1.24 for ETS and 1.13 for ATS, are finally released, or they are still in Beta version??

Your time is limited, don't lose it, living someone else's life.

^ what errors you have? Can give screenshot?

Мой канал на Youtube: