0.2.0.9.2 has been released.

mwl4

2 hours ago, Sanguinem_Luna said:

So, I'm having issues where at Sell Goods (the only place I've encountered this bug), upon choosing a load from the icon in the driveway, it says "You cannot do that, firstly stop your truck". My truck is stopped. But that's only part of the issue. On top of that, it glitches the screen so I'm stuck with a black screen, whatever I had up on screen (Virtual right side mirror, Route Advisor and Tab Menu) is showing and the mouse cursor for the game is also on screen but I can't do anything. I'm forced to close the game by Task Manager. Since it's falsely telling me stop my truck while I'm just exiting the fright market icon for Sell Goods after choosing a load, this has to a MP issue.

Hope this helps recreate the bug for @mwl4 so he can fix it. A friend also said he had this happen at Walbert. Also, some NCZ areas (pickup/drop off) have some trailers NC and some that have collision. Hope this can be fixed too.

Thank you mwl4 for all the hard work you're putting in! And doing it rapidly at that too! Serious props to you man for doing this by your lonseome (some say @Kat_pw helps, so props to them too if that's true!)

I am having the same issue, and it happens at any location that has a menu (repair shop, company, hiring center, etc.).  I played around with it a little bit and found by setting the parking brake this no longer occurs.  In my tests if the truck moves while you are in the menu this error occurs, which can be due to the truck rolling, or not coming to a complete stop before activating the menu because the game doesn't seem to pause your truck.

Great work, but there's a serious fps issue right now, 3-4 trucks in the same city and my fps goes nuts down to 10fps, if its the new flags dlc, I'll try to do anything to take it off from my game if its possible.

External contracts don't work normally, but here's a trick, check for the contracts first, note the one you wanna take and first drive at the company and look at the contracts on the icon its available and it works, I've done 3 contracts in a row, you just have to set the GPS route manually to the location where the contract is located instead of just clicking begin delivery which won't work for now.

76561198104067447.png

command line is cool B)

I did some tests and you can run the game using proxy, since it was used as libcurl HTTP calls Base: P

commandline :
set https_proxy = http://ip:port

using squid works perfectly.
:D

good morning to all first of all congratulations for the 'update released yesterday mp 1:24 speak of 0.2.0.9.2 version I downloaded the version in question, and an error stà we do not know if it happens to you that at some point a black screen appears when both of ETS 2 but ATS mP continues to operate and other users continue to walk you can solve this problem perhaps with the next mP client? thanks a lot.