0.2.0.9.2 has been released.

mwl4

So, I'm having issues where at Sell Goods (the only place I've encountered this bug), upon choosing a load from the icon in the driveway, it says "You cannot do that, firstly stop your truck". My truck is stopped. But that's only part of the issue. On top of that, it glitches the screen so I'm stuck with a black screen, whatever I had up on screen (Virtual right side mirror, Route Advisor and Tab Menu) is showing and the mouse cursor for the game is also on screen but I can't do anything. I'm forced to close the game by Task Manager. Since it's falsely telling me stop my truck while I'm just exiting the fright market icon for Sell Goods after choosing a load, this has to a MP issue.

Hope this helps recreate the bug for @mwl4 so he can fix it. A friend also said he had this happen at Walbert. Also, some NCZ areas (pickup/drop off) have some trailers NC and some that have collision. Hope this can be fixed too.

Thank you mwl4 for all the hard work you're putting in! And doing it rapidly at that too! Serious props to you man for doing this by your lonseome (some say @Kat_pw helps, so props to them too if that's true!)

26 minutes ago, Emir_hks said:

R.I.P Fps

ETS or ATS?

I had issues with the last update of ETS but disabling the flags dlc fixed the fps issues it seems. ATS works great even after the update but there you have no flags dlc which tells me again it could be the dlc :D