0.2.0.9.2 has been released.

mwl4

Congrats for this quick release, but it comes with major hickups so far

1. NCZ seems to be pretty messed up, I guess it will be fixed quickly

2. External Contracts, trailers are sometimes way too far from where we take them so they get abandonned by the MP system, I always take my next job from the nearest garage area and drive to the location that offers the best job

3. Huge FPS loss, I was in a city with only 2 other guys and my fps got down to 10fps till I wasn't seeing them anymore, I usually stay at around 40fps when there's 5-10 people so there must be something going on.

Again, just don't want to complain, you did an awesome job, but I just want to help track down the issues.

76561198104067447.png

Thx for the update despite the issues it has at the moment which will be solved, as far as the NCZ goes I think if it's everywhere then I am not sure if report them is useful, again if it's all at this time i think somewhere somehow it disabled the NCZ for some reason (thinking outloud sticking my head in things that aren't my business) 

Sure it will be solved by the dev(s) :)