Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How veterans entertained on long journeys

Alv4s0r

Hi guys,

this veteran forum look like only once normal because here is not any useless topic, so I just add one.

How do you entertain on long journeys ? Listening to music or watching movie on laptop or only straight driving to finnish?

For myself I am usually watching TV or responding to twitch and also chacking my OBS stream :)

I always listen to music. :) Sometimes I pull up to admire the scenery and take one or two screenshots, either of the view or my truck. Or both! Like this one!

KGFyaxJ.jpg

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

EAE veterans.

What I most like to do on long trips and administer
fuel consumption with a good radio playing and so
I'm going by keeping the speed allowed for each highway, like
also visiting beautiful places in trips to register in pictures! B)

1.                      76561198169018993.png                         

Listening good music, talking with partners of TS... There are a lot of things to entertain while doing a long journey :)

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

i just drive arround do some hard parking manoevers and of course also listening to certain radio shows and the most of the time i get mad and angry because of those ghostdriving idiots and ramming/blocking could tell 999 storys ... haha and i still cant wait for the update hopefully at this WE

Archived