Can I use this mods in ATSMP? Am I allowed?

Question

19 answers to this question

You can take a look through this thread and it will tell you exactly which mods you can use.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

you arent allowed to use any of those mods only mods allowed are official truckersmp mods which can be found at

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

@Forerunner are the others included in the MP as well? i was more so referring to the others option which is what he sent a link to 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Alright sorry for the mix up cause ive read quite a few threads that say you arent allowed to use other trucks in the game. Ill know for future reference that all the mods on your website are allowed. Again sorry for the miss understanding @Forerunner

• Upvote 2

TruckerPilot

4 hours ago, Forerunner said:

@Truckerpilot yes. the vehicles in the 'others' section are allowed. They are complete truck and trailer combos (all allowed save editing) and hybrid trailers (which are allowed)

ok, that means that i can use them without being banned, sorry but i want to be sure, i dont speak english at 100% and i didnt understand your replies at 100%, but the things i understand is that i am allowed right?

^ Am i allowed to use 750HP Engine in all my trucks in mp?

Edited by ScaniaV8Vabis
Removed quote from the post above. Use ^ when replying to posts directly above you.

On 11/6/2016 at 5:58 PM, Forerunner said:

@Truckerpilot yes. the vehicles in the 'others' section are allowed. They are complete truck and trailer combos (all allowed save editing) and hybrid trailers (which are allowed)

Hello, did you do these mods? http://forerunner569mods.weebly.com/other.html

i downloaded addiotional customisations, then i go to upgrade my truck and i cannot remove the parts and i cannot make the chassis shorter and those things the mod shows :l

do i have to do it like in the tutorial? do i have to modify the note pad and those things?