No force feedback on G25 after updating to win10 (fixed)

DayOneNoob

After a update of windows 10 my G25 doesnt have any force feedback anymore , it starts up normally ( like always ) 

But the force feedback is gone :(

i tried reinstalling the software but that didnt help , anyone got a idea how to fix this?

you cant mess things up by uninstalling something.

you need the logitech driver 5.10 from the logitech website, just reinstall it.

also i would recommend trying the forcefeedback plugin found in the scs forum ets2 -> general -> controller experiance its way better then scs's ffb and also works for ats.

btw. i know why i stay windows 7 ;)

sysp-73354.png

@NormalGaming I forgot to add that, to uninstall the Windows Update go to your Settings app > Update & Security > Advanced options > View your update history > Uninstall updates.

Look for the most recent update, you're likely looking for one which looks something like KB#####.

Of course, you don't have to do this - but it's worth a try if all else fails.

I tried reinstalling it multiple times but with no succes :/ Just no force feedback at all

Please help me :( 

I dont have force feedback at all 

The wheel does centre himself and its stiff when i try to move it to the right and left ( like normal ) 
Green light is showing and everything seems alright except NO FORCE FEEDBACK

Like this wheel costed quite alot :/

I did but its something with the software i noticed because on the logitech profiler when you first install it you got a overview of the wheel and buttons 

and when u press a button on your shifter the wheel does all crazy stuff ( Like when there is a explosion or you hit a wall ) it tries to simulate that in the wheel ( with force feedback) 
But now when i press a button in the installer with the shifter it does nothing ... 

Finally got it fixed

• 2 weeks later...

Archived