euro profile lost HELP

gopensgo291[youtube]

Question

11 answers to this question

Or next time you play single player and this window pops up, choose play ets2 ( 64-bit).

And it should be set to run in 64 bit every time you choose the first option.

B8dMHKL.png

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

that's how you change it to 64bit since you also asked how to change it to 64bit

38 minutes ago, gopensgo291 said:

my ats is working but when I check the game says 32bit but I downloaded the game in 64bit is there a way to change it to 64

what @FirestarteR93 is talking about is go to my documents/American Truck Simulator/profile(1.3.0.8s)bak if you have downgraded from the latest update then click on the profile that you are using which will be a bunch of numbers and letters and for ETS2 you do the same thing except you go to my documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profile(1.23.3.1s)bak

Edited by videogamer

YouTube_logo_2013.svg.png

I got profile backups for ats in my files but not euro I guess I have to start over

16 minutes ago, FirestarteR93 said:

@gopensgo291 Do you have these folders called e.g. "profiles(1.2.3.4s).bak" in your My documnets/ATS( or ETS ) ? I mean something like:

I have backups for ats but not euro so I guess I need to start over

but my profile is still there for euro so idk what the heck is going on

5 hours ago, Rhastalord said:

I think the problem is that you have missed a letter or a number from your profile. Make sure there is no missing text

from my username ? its my saved games that's missing

6 hours ago, FirestarteR93 said:

tbh I suspect that it may be caused cuz of the new ETS update - I mean i wonder if changing the game version will let us see if the profile is just disabled because of the version or if its bugged

nope doesn't work oh well time to re-start

yeah so I made a new saved game and I made a backup file so idk what the crap it did on my first save but boy I'm mad

Edited by Trucking Australia
Merged posts