Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

World Of Trucks / Jobs / Problem!

RuliiKkO

Question

Hello,

I have problem when i start ETS2 and i select "External Jobs" (WOT) there is no job, it says this: http://imgur.com/a/O0HHz

I don't speak perfectly english so i might don't understand something. I need only how to fix this, i downgraded game and my profile (ingame) is linked with WoT, any tips?

Its kinda urgent, i want the DLC flag so i want to do the km)

10 answers to this question

You need to start singleplayer (version 1.24.x) on your steam account, and you can choose normal or WoTR job ingame.

TruckersMP now support only 1.23.x where is WoTR job non-compatible and you also cant see it on their website.

We are all waiting for new TruckerMP update, because of some good news

1.24 - new DLC and advanced coupling - only singleplayer fo now

1.23 - no new DLC and advanced coupling - SP and multiplayer available

Edited by Alvasor

Are you using the downgraded version of ETS2 or the new version. if you are using the downgraded WOT contracts wont be supported as they have a new external contract system. You will have to upgrade to the latest version

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

"Be advised that if you downgraded to play on ETS2MP, the WOT contracts aren't working anymore since they changed the way the contracts works in the new update of ETS2 and ATS, it should be fixed once ETS2MP and ATSMP release a new version"(McDodge34)

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

^ Yea seems legit, but if i put 1.24 i can't play the MP with my client. So i need to play it in single?

Edited by Valeant
Removed quote from the post above. Use ^ when replying to posts directly above you.

^ At this point in time you cant do both.

To get the free DLC you will need to be in single player.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

3 minutes ago, RuliiKkO said:

So i need to play it in single?

Yes, because SCS updated the WOT contracts and now they are only working with v1.24

(that's why I posted the #4: )

10 minutes ago, FirestarteR93 said:

4. put 1.23 beta for MP & use older save game for MP

so after you get the DLC, you can downgrade and play in mp

^ much thanks, i'm going to try it and i'll answer here!

So i need to start the game trough steam normally?

Edited by Valeant
Removed quote from the post above. Use ^ when replying to posts directly above you.