hurikan670

Virtual Trucking Manager

Guest Stormhell

Wow, looks and works really great. Alot of work have gone into this.

I'm really interested in integrating this system into my VTC, and I'd like to suggest some ideas to be integrated into the panel :) I would like to collaborate / help develop the project. If needed, I can translate it into the Italian language

Some idea:

• Add the percentage of trailer damage in log?
  • Add HH:MM after the date of delivery of the log (Ex. 13.12.2017 - 21:08)
  • Add the driver's name and surname in the log list
  • Add the maximum speed reached in the log
  • (Style Optional) Add flag of departure and arrival trip in log list

• Upvote 1

Hello,

Is it possible to make a choice as to what profile is recorded towards the virtual company?

For instance, would be nice to always have this running, and only have it record if running:

- MultiplayerMod AND a specific profile

OR

- only a specific profile

Thanks in advance,

I use this regularly, but wish it would incorporate the tolls, ferry's used automatically and also any gas used should auto go on the report, same for any damage should flag a report automatically. Can this be incorporated please as this would make an amazing VTC

On 2018-01-12 at 10:14 PM, rooL- said:

Is the site and app dead ?

On 2018-01-19 at 11:04 PM, ?? Powerful said:

Nope, everything works fine :)

Nope. Chrome and MS Edge: "Connection refused"

Howdy,

I had a few questions regarding the continued use of your website. I find it an amazing addition and assistance to my ambition to create and maintain a Virtual Trucking Company. I noticed, however, that the last major update happened in 2016 on the website. If I may be so respectful, may I inquire as to the status and planned usage of the website and if the owners/developers are aspiring to continuing supporting it? I am very eager to continue to utilize your resources but if there is a planned future drop to the website I'd at the very least like to know ahead of time so I may invest in other alternatives. I'll be frank here. Your website provides an awesome array of detail in reporting that I have not found anywhere else. I really, really enjoy using it.

Thanks!

well I have just set up EXPLORE http://virtualtruckingmanager.com/profile/Explore

and guess what, picked a job up at Dusseldorf (WoT) and took it to Duisburg where it should have registered the delivery. it didn't, now I tried using VTL with no success either so shut down VTL, (job sync WAS NOT Working) and it looks like I have the same problem again, so does anyone know how to delete the VTM account?

On 5-6-2018 at 12:03 AM, Explore Transport said:

well I have just set up EXPLORE http://virtualtruckingmanager.com/profile/Explore

and guess what, picked a job up at Dusseldorf (WoT) and took it to Duisburg where it should have registered the delivery. it didn't, now I tried using VTL with no success either so shut down VTL, (job sync WAS NOT Working) and it looks like I have the same problem again, so does anyone know how to delete the VTM account?

If you have problems with vtlog just give us a poke in support channel on our discord. We're always happy to help. Join vtlog discord

Hi. I have to problem with VTM. All cargo info need to write with hand, no more auto saving :/ last time playing ewerething was okey. Some idea? !

Hello

I use truckbook's it is alot better and easy then VTM. All you got to do is go to https://trucksbook.eu/  go to registration then sign it with steam then after that Look at the top it say download (TRUCKSBOOK CLIENT) Download that then. Then watch this video to get you set up on it. 

KingModzv11:)