• Announcements

• LIGHTOFGOD

Active Recruitments   02/25/18

Community Moderator Recruitment - 23rd of May to 15th of July 2018   Find out more information, here:     Support Team Recruitment - 14th of July to 14th of August 2018   Find out more information, here:     Add-On Team Recruitment - 14th of July to 14th of August 2018   Find out more information, here:      
hurikan670

Virtual Trucking Manager

I'm really interested in integrating this system into my VTC, and I'd like to suggest some ideas to be integrated into the panel :) I would like to collaborate / help develop the project. If needed, I can translate it into the Italian language

Some idea:

• Add the percentage of trailer damage in log?
  • Add HH:MM after the date of delivery of the log (Ex. 13.12.2017 - 21:08)
  • Add the driver's name and surname in the log list
  • Add the maximum speed reached in the log
  • (Style Optional) Add flag of departure and arrival trip in log list

• Upvote 1

Hello,

Is it possible to make a choice as to what profile is recorded towards the virtual company?

For instance, would be nice to always have this running, and only have it record if running:

- MultiplayerMod AND a specific profile

OR

- only a specific profile

Thanks in advance,

I use this regularly, but wish it would incorporate the tolls, ferry's used automatically and also any gas used should auto go on the report, same for any damage should flag a report automatically. Can this be incorporated please as this would make an amazing VTC

On 2018-01-12 at 10:14 PM, rooL- said:

Is the site and app dead ?

On 2018-01-19 at 11:04 PM, ?? Powerful said:

Nope, everything works fine :)

Nope. Chrome and MS Edge: "Connection refused"

Howdy,

I had a few questions regarding the continued use of your website. I find it an amazing addition and assistance to my ambition to create and maintain a Virtual Trucking Company. I noticed, however, that the last major update happened in 2016 on the website. If I may be so respectful, may I inquire as to the status and planned usage of the website and if the owners/developers are aspiring to continuing supporting it? I am very eager to continue to utilize your resources but if there is a planned future drop to the website I'd at the very least like to know ahead of time so I may invest in other alternatives. I'll be frank here. Your website provides an awesome array of detail in reporting that I have not found anywhere else. I really, really enjoy using it.

Thanks!

well I have just set up EXPLORE http://virtualtruckingmanager.com/profile/Explore

and guess what, picked a job up at Dusseldorf (WoT) and took it to Duisburg where it should have registered the delivery. it didn't, now I tried using VTL with no success either so shut down VTL, (job sync WAS NOT Working) and it looks like I have the same problem again, so does anyone know how to delete the VTM account?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.