• Announcements

• Krashnz

Server Downtime   01/04/18

Hello Truckers! In response to recent developments with certain processor exploits We will be shutting down US1 / AS1 / SA1 until we get confirmation from the datacenters that the shared physical servers that these are hosted on have been patched. While at this time we are not aware of any active attacks against our users, we take security extremely seriously and do not want to risk any chances as they are on hardware shared with other customers of whom we do not know. You may also notice the website being unavailable for a few moments over the next few days. This is due to our datacenter provider patching our fleet of 30 servers. We apologize for any frustrations this may cause, however know this is a very important step that is required to secure our users data. Thank you for your understanding.   Forum thread Homepage blog post
hurikan670

Virtual Trucking Manager

I'm really interested in integrating this system into my VTC, and I'd like to suggest some ideas to be integrated into the panel :) I would like to collaborate / help develop the project. If needed, I can translate it into the Italian language

Some idea:

• Add the percentage of trailer damage in log?
  • Add HH:MM after the date of delivery of the log (Ex. 13.12.2017 - 21:08)
  • Add the driver's name and surname in the log list
  • Add the maximum speed reached in the log
  • (Style Optional) Add flag of departure and arrival trip in log list

do you fill out the job sheet before or after a job as filed one out after a job and it was stuck at pending ??? as if you fill out before how do you know if there are toll roads ?? thanks in advance 

Hello,

Is it possible to make a choice as to what profile is recorded towards the virtual company?

For instance, would be nice to always have this running, and only have it record if running:

- MultiplayerMod AND a specific profile

OR

- only a specific profile

Thanks in advance,

I use this regularly, but wish it would incorporate the tolls, ferry's used automatically and also any gas used should auto go on the report, same for any damage should flag a report automatically. Can this be incorporated please as this would make an amazing VTC