hurikan670

Virtual Trucking Manager

On 23.4.2017 at 1:24 PM, Nabucondonosor said:

Btw i have an older version that i just downloaded from your site. If the current version is the 1.3, why there is the 1.1 download on the page

VTClive version is 1.1.0

VTM (the webpage) is 1.3.0

@hurikan670

1.) I can help you to translate the VTM page to Spanish.

2.) VTM have a problem with some of the trailers !!!

All the trailers can not be synchronized to the Journey Log:

for example:

Digger 500

Digger 1000

Driller D-50

IBC-Container

Scania-Trucks

Volvo-Trucks

SUV-Cars

Tractors

...and some of the Heavy Cargo Trailers

All trailers with cargoes that have Numbers (1,2,3,4,5,...) or symbols (-, : , (, ), ...) can not be synchronized.

Dou you understand what i mean ??

Please, solve this problem.

Thanks

Edited by Andalusi Trucker

Guest Caernage

Very nice, very working, it's a useful tool :)

Hello @Andrea Vaillant,

To be able to change your truck on Virtual Trucking Manager,

follow these steps :
1) Go to the site: http://virtualtruckingmanager.com/home 
2) Connecting you
3) Click on your name and then click on "Options"
4) Then click on "Modify the truck" and choose your favorite.

I also add that the truck that is displayed in first on Virtual Trucking Manager is your first truck that you have chosen before to start playing Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Cordially,
Yoyo_ManSg

21 hours ago, Yoyo_ManSg said:

Hello @Andrea Vaillant,

To be able to change your truck on Virtual Trucking Manager,

follow these steps :
1) Go to the site: http://virtualtruckingmanager.com/home 
2) Connecting you
3) Click on your name and then click on "Options"
4) Then click on "Modify the truck" and choose your favorite.

I also add that the truck that is displayed in first on Virtual Trucking Manager is your first truck that you have chosen before to start playing Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Cordially,
Yoyo_ManSg

Thanks.

One last suggestion: is there anyway to have an average speed stat for each delivery? I know that ETS2's kilometers are on a scale but maybe some equations can help

Hello @Andrea Vaillant ,

To answer your question, know that your speed has no influence on your mission. Indeed, Virtual Trucking Manager (VTM Live), does not take into account your speed and the number of damage you have on your trailer. However, I advise you to respect the speed limits and the signaling, indeed, otherwise you risk being banned on TruckersMP.

In addition, I add that with the application located at the top of the web page of Virtual Trucking Manager, your roadmaps can be done automatically. To achieve these, you simply need to download "VTM Live".

Otherwise, If you still have questions, or you need help do not hesitate. ;) 

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

Good evening there, but I would really need your help. You know, I am a new member of this community and I am actually glad tho. However, I have a big problem with the VTMLive plus I would like to receive some information as well.

First of all, my problem on VTMLive is that when I log in it says "Successfully logged in!" BUT on the status, it says  Not logged in. 

Proves: 

On world of tanks website, there is my progress 

but I sadly do not know how to update it "Automatically". May you please help me on that?

EDITED:

How am I able to modify this one as well, in order every progress that I will make will be automatically saved there as well?

Actually atm those are my main questions if you could really help me that would be an amazing thing for me. 

Thanks in advance.

Hello @AntonyK,

First of all, to answer your first problem regarding the software "VTMLive", know that once you have entered your username and your password and you clicked "connect" you must:
1) Click on the box to the right of "company" and select your current company of Virtual Trucking Manager
2) Then clik to "Settings" and click on "Install plugin"
3) Finally go back to "main" and once you have launched the game your VTMLive will work.

Then, concerning your second problem, your statistics and progress will automatically change when you take "WorldOfTrucks" missions. With these missions, I specify that you are limited to 90km / h maximum.

In addition, to answer your last problem, know that once you have activated VTMLive, your roadmaps will be automatic and the more you make roadmaps, the more your statistics will evaluate and will change on your profil Virtual Trucking Manager.

Also, be aware that you will only have to manually add the trains and ferrys, you have taken, as well as the sum of your fuel and the tolls you paid. However, It is not obligatory.

However remember, when you want to make, the roadmaps,you must to connect each time to VTM Live before playing and leave the software open, do not close it. Indeed, if you do not open this software during your games, your roadmaps will not count.

If you have any other questions, please know that you can still contact me. It will be a pleasure to be able to help you again. :) 

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

• Upvote 1

@Yoyo_ManSg I am really glad that you answered my questions, that means a lot but I still have a problem with my first question, well I surely do not know how to join in a company plus that I thought it was when you login with your details it will automatically says status: online or something like that. So if the problem is about the  company, may you please tell me how can I join in any company ?

@AntonyK.To be able to join a company, you must already be registered on Virtual Trucking Manager. After, you can decide to create your company or you can use the search tool by clicking on the following link to apply for an existing company. 

The link : http://virtualtruckingmanager.com/jobcenter

However, I would like to add that your username and password must be identical to VTMLive. Its very important.

Once you have found a company you like, all you need to do is apply. You will receive an answer within a few days or hours usually.
However, do not forget to complete your profile completely, in order to facilitate your request.

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

• Upvote 1

@Yoyo_ManSg

So you are telling me that once I join/create in a company the status will be Online?

Because I saw on youtube when they put their information/details to log in they do not put any company and their status is online. Weird

Hello @AntonyK,

For your status to be online, follow these steps :
1) Login to "VTM Live"  with your identifiers
2) Installed the plugins
3) And have select your company

Then there will be written :
Connection : Offline
Plugin: installed (ETS2)
Game :?

Then, when you start your game and start playing, it will be written this time:
Connection : Established
Plugin : Installed (ETS2 + ATS "if you have this game ATS")
Game : ETS2

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

Hello,

Please note that for your statistics to be up-to-date on Virtual Trucking Manager, you need someone from your company's management to accept your missions.
Indeed, your CEO for example, can accept or deny your missions, if there is an error. Therefore, if your missions are still not accepted, it is normal that your statistics do not change.
I advise you to ask a member of management to go see your missions that you made on Virtual Trucking Manager.

In addition, if you are a member of management in your company on Virtual Trucking Manager follow my instructions:
1) Connect with your credentials on Virtual Trucking Manager
2) Search and select your business
3) Then click on "Manage"
4) Click on "Administration"
5) Click on "Reports"
6) Click on "Journey"
7) Check the roadmaps and select either "Accept or Refuse or Delete"

If you have any other questions, do not hesitate, I am at your disposal.

Welcome on the forum @Boromirka. :) 

Cordially,
Yoyo_ManSg

• Upvote 1